₁₄

MAMA AWARDS

Sana POV

I walk back to our table. When I noticed that Daniel was sitting on the table behind us. I returned my attention to the twice members. Jeongyeon is back. Things haven't been the same without her so I'm glad she's back. Tzuyu and Mina were seated while the rest were dancing. We all know who my eyes went to. Jihyo, my amazing talent, beautiful girlfriend. I walked behind her and placed my hands on her hips. She looked at me. I smirked at her.

"Mhm you're putting your hands here for a reason", she said.

"No, I just wanted to touch y--".

She put her finger on my mouth and looked behind. She looked back at me.

"I just wanted to hold you", I said.

She just wrapped my arms around her waist, and I rested my head on her shoulder. Not that he will think anything weird about this. 

Mina POV

"Tzuyu", I said.

She glanced at me then held my hand. I just want to lay my head on her shoulder. It makes me feel comfortable. I put my head on her shoulder and I felt her other hand on top of our intertwined hands. Even when we weren't a thing, she was always the person I felt like I can be more me. I talk much more when I'm with her than the rest. I noticed that in some Mitzu's videos I've seen. It's the same for her too. Tzuyu's always been more talkative when she's with me. I've also saw a comment when someone said if you were to put me and Tzuyu in one room as parents for whatever reason we could probably never run out of thing's to talk about. 

At Home

I woke up in our dorm. I looked next to me and saw Tzuyu on her phone.

"Your awake", she said and smiled.

"Did I fall asleep there?", I asked.

"Yes. The other members are still there. I just wanted to get you home", she said.

Another thing I've always loved Tzuyu for was her kindness. She's always looking out for others.

"Did you eat something?", I asked.

"No. I was just keeping an eye on you", she answered.

I sighed.

"Still need to care for yourself too", I said.

"You were all I was worried about", she said.

"Come on", I said getting up from the bed. 

Living Room

I made us Ramen and now were on the couch watching our Mitzu moments from this channel. 

Tzuyu_ Chou_MT 👈 Subscribe to them)