₁₃

Tzuyu POV

I woke up before Mina so I put m hand under the pillow where here phone would be. It's not that I don't trust her. I just wanted to see what she was looking at. 

"Mitzu0Sahyo??", I questioned to myself.

I saw reason why they shipped me and Mina. There was height difference. Apparently we don't know the meaning of space. I am weak for Mina's agyeo. Mina loves my shoulder. She dose I agree with all them so far. The thrill walk ah I remember how cute Mina when I teased her. They way we look at each other. Mina get's jealous quick. Very true. I can't help but smile when Mina's being a dork. Well that's true she's just adorable. Back hugs are very common. And Mina likes my waist. I think there's so many pictures of that when she's behind me, her hand are just there. Overall they said we were dating. It was nice seeing what the person wrote about that were happy and comfortable together. Out of all Onces they seemed to be very smart.

They posted another photo.

Mitzu0Sahyo

45Likes / 5 comments

Mitzu0Sahyo: Brining this back cause .. I want someone to stare at me like Mina did to Tzuyu. Fun fact Mina couldn't stop looking at Tzuyu. Why ya you so suspicious Minari, I'm sure yoda likes you too. #Mitzu

I just put her phone down. Okay Mitzu0Sahyo do you post Sana and Jihyo content to? I got my phone and searched them up.

Mitzu0Sahyo

1,105like / 45Comments

Mitzu0Sahyo: The couples. We have Sana feeding Jihyo. Mina leaning on Tzuyu looking at something.  #Sahyo #Mitzu

Mitzu0Sahyo

5,435 Likes / 187 Comment's

Mitzu0Sahyo:  Sana: "She's my best friend/ partner. She likes me too much." Jihyo: "I just feel happy when I'm with Sana.".  So Jihyo's not happy with the other members?? Joking. It's nice seeing Twice happy (:

My phone then got dropped due to Mina moving. I just moved my phone and looked at her. Not many people ship me with Mina. So people would think we don't talk. But it's just the opposite. Just worried we will get caught out. We don't know how people would react to us.

"Baby", Mina mumbled

"mhm".

"I love you", she said opening her eyes.

"I love you too", I responded.

She smiled and buried her head against my neck.

"I just want to cuddle you all day long", she said.

"And do nothing?", I asked.

"Yes".

"Ok, cuddles are nice", I said.

We spent the whole day cuddling.