₂₇

Mina POV

Fan Meting

It's our first time out in public. Well since everyone knows about us. 

"cuddles".

I hugged Tzuyu. 

"If they don't like what we are then they aren't true fans", she said.

I always feel safe in her embrace.

"Come on you two", Manger nim said.

"1 more minute", I said.

"Ayioo 1 more minute then you two go and sit down", he said.

"Add another minute", Tzuyu said.

"You can cuddle later", he said.

"Fine".

We sat down and we were at the end. A strand of her hair was popping up. Ayioo. My had automatically just help make it come down. She looked at me.

"What you hair was sticking up", I said.

"Was it now?", she asked coming closer to my face.

I looked away.

"Focus", I said and made her look in front of her.

I finally got a once. And first thing they said was congratulations on my relationship with Tzuyu.

"Thank you", I said and smiled.

He recommend some games I should check out. Which was nice. He was very nice and kind. He mention me and Tzuyu shouldn't worry about what the homophobic say. 

I was stuck in my own world till I felt something touch my cheek. I turned red realizing she just peck my cheek. I looked at her.

"What I got told to", she said.

My eyes went to her lips. I really shouldn't be leaning closer but you know. They know about us and my brain won't listen to me anyway. My lips were about to meet hers but a book appeared in front of us.

"No making the singles feel lonely", Nayeon said.

She got pulled away by Jeongyeon.

"NO KISSING INFRONT OFF HIGHSCHOOL STUDENTS!".

All once here were supportive of our relationship. We are all standing up now.

"Hey Mina why is that man staring at you like that?", Chae asked.

"What Man?", I asked quietly.

"The guy near the door", she said.

All sudden Tzuyu appeared in front of me. How is she so quiet. She leaned down to my ear.

"Guy by the door. Kinda creepy", she said.

I peeked over her shoulder. The guy did look creepy. My arm's wrapped around her neck. I leaned to her ear.

"It'll be fine", I whispered.

"mhm".

I laid my head on her shoulder wrapping my arm's around her stomach. I swear she's so comfortable. We soon all decided to sit down and play mafia. But since Tzuyu's being paranoid about the man by the door I was stuck with her. I don't mind to be honest cause I can be a clingy baby to her and she wouldn't care. So I'm currently sitting on her lap just hugging her.