₁₀

Tzuyu POV

I just saw Nayeon on the sofa taking selfies. I just went over to her and  sat on the sofa laying my head on her lap. Well If Mina can let other's do what I do then I should be aloud.

"Oh Tzuyu", Nayeon said shocked and put her phone down.

"I'm just going to sleep here. Is that fine?", I asked.

"Of course but won't Mina get jealous?", she asked.

"But then who cares", she said smiling.

She got a blanket and put it over me. I just closed my eyes as I felt her just stroking my hair. I'm really am a baby.

Mina POV

I came into the living room and just saw Nayeon doing everything I would do to Tzuyu.

"Chill penguin, you know Tzuyu need's to be shared around", Sana said.

"No in that way. Only I do that", I said.

"But you can be like that to Chae?", she asked.

I just rolled my eyes and went up to them. Nayeon noticed me.

"What? She just wanted to sleep on me", she said.

"Move".

"Calm penguin".

She slowly lifted Tzuyu's head on her lap before getting up. And Tzuyu woke up.

"I would stay but mad penguin", Nayeon said.

Don't rattle me out like that you bunny. Tzuyu didn't say anything but get up due to her phone ringing. She just walked off to the bedroom. 

"Why didn't she speak to me?", I asked annoyed.

"I don't know. Plus maybe the person who called her is important".

"I'm important", I said and went into the room.

Makne's Bedroom

I heard her speaking to her mum. I should just leave right. I turn around to leave but she called me name.

"Mina".

I waddle over to the bed and climbed into the bed with her and leaned against the wall. I should really stop being jealous, she's is the baby after all in the group.

"Mum want's to speak to you", she said and looked at me.

Mina her mum is on the phone right now don't think about it. I adverted my eyes away from her tempting lips and looked at the phone. I mean her parent's do know about us, my parent's do as well. Very supportive about it.

"One seconded!".

Tzuyu got of the bed and pulled a table closer to the bed and put the phone against something. Ayioo this girl. And now I ended up leaning against her instead off the wall due to her wanting to be behind me for some random reason. But it's still comfortable.

Mum: You comfortable now?

Tzuyu: Yep