₂₉

Tzuyu POV

Mina was going to be here alone due to the time table scheduled. And that guy I've seen him around quite often. 

"Tzuyu let Mina go or we will be late", Jihyo said.

"Fineeee".

I pulled out of the hug. 

"Anytime today", Jeongyeon said.

"I'll be fine", Mina said pecking my cheek.

"ok".

I leaned into her ear.

"Love you".

"Love you too".

Van

"I'm sure the stalker doesn't know where we live", Dahyun said.

"Hope so".

My phone vibrated.

Mina🌏❤

Did any of the members come back?

I turn my phone off throwing into the side. I undone my seatbelt. I know it's bad oping the door while the vehicle is moving, but Mina is in danger. I got out the van. I didn't care what the people were thinking. I got to the front door. I didn't like what I was hearing and it was making me panic as I was finding my key. I finally found the key and unlocked the door.

Dorm

The window was smashed. I went straight into J-lines room. That guy! It was disgusting. I mange to pull him off. Anger took over my body, my fist just went into his face. I wasn't expecting him to the fall to the floor. He's the least of my worries. I went over to Mina. I took my jumper off and put it on her before pulling her into a tight hug. I'm hoping I wasn't late. I reach for my phone but then I realized I left it in the car.

"Where's your phone?", I asked.

"I don't know".

"Were gonna get up okay. And I want you to hide in the bathroom", I said.

She nodded her head letting me go. I went over to the guy who is still knocked out. I searched his pockets. What the fuck. Pictures of Mina naked. Like a whole bunch of photos of her. I found her phone in his pocket. I guessed her password was our anniversary date and it was correct. I called up manger nim.

Manger: Mina?

Me: Come back to the dorm

Manger: Ah okay. Is everything okay? Is Mina okay? 

Me: Should be

I saw the man was waking up. I dropped the phone as he pushed me away. I fell back smacking my head on the edge of the draw.

Mina POV

 I know she told me to stay inside the bathroom but something felt off. I came out the bathroom. The guy was gone. I continued walking till I saw Tzuyu on the floor. I ran to her.