Mina POV

I woke up quiet early. I looked at Tzuyu. I sat up decided to watch the reaction to mv. I felt really guilty. She tried acting like she was fine but It was clear she wasn't. I put my phone down and got up. I walked out the room.

Living Room

Daniel and Jihyo were cuddling on the sofa. I saw Sana over in the kitchen so I went over to her.

Kitchen

" Why are you staring? ", I asked.

" No reason ".

She faced me and her face turn into to instant smile.

" What? ".

" How far did you and Tzuyu go last night? ", she asked.

" No to that point ", I said.

We heard kissing noise's. I looked at Sana but she was looking over at Jihyo with Daniel. Don't tell me Sana likes her. I notice Sana hand was bleeding.

" Ya Sana your bleeding ", I said.

" Eh ".

She looked down at her hand. I quickly got the first aid kit and help removed the unnecessary blood before getting a bandage and warped it around her hand.

" Thank you ".

Sana hugged me. 

" Morning Yoda ".

Sana let go of me.

" Don't ask ", Sana said.

" Okay ".

She hugged me. I returned the hug. 

" You didn't wait for me to wakeup ", she said pouting.

" Sorry ".

" I'm going bye ".

Sana left the dorm.

" Where is she going? ", Jihyo asked.

" I don't know ". 

I got pulled away in into the bedroom.

" Can we just cuddle all day? ", she asked.

" yes ". 

Jihyo POV

Daniel left and now it's quite late at night and Sana wasn't here. I tried calling her but she didn't answer. I was gonna go out and searched for her but she came in. And she looked drunk.

" Ya Sana where have you been! ".

She ignored me and went to open J-line room. 

" Sana! ".

She turn around and just cupped my face and kissed me. I was shocked. She then went off to her room. I was still trying to understand why she done that. I went to bed just wondering about it.

I really didn't know what to write for this chapter. So sorry if this is boring