Chapter 2

Jimin had been minding his own business, as most people do at a nightclub. He was dancing and minding his own business. He was supposed to have been there with his best friend and unrequited love, Hoseok. But Hoseok had unexpectedly cancelled on him. He had almost went home, but decided that he didn't need Hoseok to dance and have fun. He could manage on his own.

He felt the interested gaze on him as he moved across the dance floor with a masculine grace. His movements were sudden and calculated. He was an unobtainable treasure, glittering with beauty and the temptation to touch was irresistible.

As he was dancing he suddenly felt someone grabbing him, linking their arms around his neck. His eyes widened and he looked down at a beautiful young woman. Her hair was a bright red and she wore a short and sexy glittering black dress.

"What's your name?" She shouted over the music.

"Jimin," He replied, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"You're sexy," She said.

He felt his cheeks reddening but he hoped she wouldn't notice under the multi colored lights. He tried to hide his discomfort with a smile, "Thank you."

"You. Me. Bathroom. Now." She said, her hands sliding down his body.

"No thanks," He replied.

She paused, her hands still hanging off his body. "Excuse me?"

"I'm not...interested," He tried to word it carefully to avoid hurting her feelings. I happen to be in love with my best friend who is completely unaware. Also, I'm one hundred and ten percent gay.

Her face scrunched together in anger and disbelief, "Do you know who I am?"

"No, and I really don't care," He grabbed her hands and gave her a light shove away from him. "I said no. Deal with it."

He didn't notice the group of guys starting to surround him, the dancers around him scooting away in fear. But he did notice, when the music cut off abruptly. One of them, who had bright red hair like the girl, was glowering at Jimin, who felt unease creeping up his spine.

"Did you just push my sister?" He asked.

Jimin didn't say anything. He couldn't say anything. He could feel the fear rising inside of him with greater intensity. He could only stare at the young man and attempt to appear unfazed.

"I asked you a question," said the man. "Did you just push my sister you piece of shit?"

"Your sister," Jimin said at last. "Is a groper."

The young man smiled, and gestured towards Jimin. The men surrounding him roughly grabbed him by the arm and began dragging him towards the back. The other dancers around him did nothing to help, and Jimin tried to struggle, but got punched in the stomach for his efforts.

Suddenly they were outside in a dark alley as the music inside the club started to play again. He was shoved against the wall as the red haired young man came out the back door. He grabbed Jimin's collar and punched him in the face so hard Jimin's head hit the wall and he started seeing stars.

"You gonna say what you said again?" The young man asked. "They could be your last words."

Jimin looked back, trying to look unfazed by the hit when he saw something out of the corner of his eyes. A figure. He turned his head to see someone standing at the mouth of the alleyway. Tall, and dressed in black. Hair unruly. Jimin felt a small hope inside of him but it was just one guy. Was he here to help? Or was he just a lookout? It was dark but Jimin could tell that the man was looking at him.