Chapter 9

Ten minutes had passed, and Jimin felt like he was in Cloud 9. Jungkook was still holding him to the wall, sucking on his lips while his hands roamed Jungkook's back, feeling the rough lines of scar that felt so foreign from the soft skin underneath. 

He didn't know how Jungkook could hold him up for fifteen minutes straight without his arms getting tired. Oh wait, yes he did. Jungkook wasn't human. He was something else entirely, a dangerous entity who for some reason kept saving Jimin's life. 

But there was still the question of...what exactly is Jungkook?

Jimin pulled away again from Jungkook's lips and Jungkook let out a possessive groan that almost resembled a growl. "What now?"

"We have to stop," Jimin forced his mind to focus.

"Stop?" Jungkook echoed. "We've just started."

Jungkook seemed to ignore him, sinking his teeth into Jimin's collarbone and sucking at the skin there. Jimin couldn't do much but moan and wait for Jungkook to finish, his tongue soothing the bite.

"Just a little more, Jimin ssi," breathed Jungkook.

Jimin nearly melted in his arms at that moment. "I'm serious," Jimin whined.

Jungkook paused, and Jimin wondered if he'd ignore him again before Jungkook set him down suddenly. Jimin's legs buckled, having practically fallen asleep after having spent fifteen minutes wrapped around Jungkook's waist. 

Jungkook of course was there to catch him, grabbing Jimin's waist. Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's solid chest for support. He didn't fully understand why he felt so safe with Jungkook. He opened his mouth to say something when Jungkook kissed him again, though this time it was short and sweet.

Jimin had to force himself to pull away, "Can you control yourself for five minutes?"

"You make it so hard," Jungkook mumbled, nibbling on Jimin's bottom lip.

Jimin fought back a smile and pulled his lips away from Jungkook, taking a step back. "Put your shirt on."

"Why?" Jungkook challenged playfully. "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"I think we're past that," Jimin said, trying not to stare at Jungkook's abs. There were so many questions he wanted to ask but he told himself that in that moment it didn't matter. Maybe he could ask them later. There was still the question of whether or not Jungkook would answer them. "How did you find me?"

"I followed you," Jungkook said casually. "You kind of stick out with bright pink hair."

"Why..." Jimin hesitated. "Why did you save me again? Like you said...I left."

"I considered it," Jungkook admitted. "But then...I kept...imagining you...hurt. And I knew I would lose my mind."

Jimin couldn't help the smile on his lips, "Thank you."

"About time you thanked me for my heroic deeds," Jungkook chuckled. He hooked a finger through one of Jimin's belt loops and jerked him forward. "When do I get my reward, Jimin ssi?"

"Excuse me," Jimin scoffed. "That kiss was your reward."

"I had to take that," Jungkook countered. "I want you to give me something, Jimin ssi."

Jimin turned his head away, "You wish." Jungkook suddenly leaned down and gave his neck one more sloppy kiss and Jimin's breath hitched. "Will you cut it out?"

"You wish," Jungkook teased.

Jimin felt his phone buzzing again and he reached into his back pocket, pulling it out. Looking at his phone, he paused when he saw that he didn't recognize the number.

"Hello?" He answered, turning away from Jungkook, whose nose was currently tracing his neck.

"Hello, is this Park Jimin?" Asked a voice.

"Yes," He answered.

"This is Lee Hye-su from MGB Entertainment. A couple months ago you sent in a couple of headshots. We've currently found ourselves short of a model for an upcoming photoshoot, and we were wondering if you'd be interested in coming in."

Jimin felt his eyes widen, "Seriously? Yes, of course! Of course!"

"Great. We'll add your name to the roster and keep in touch."

After hanging up, Jimin didn't know what to say. Jungkook was staring down at him, and without thinking, Jimin threw himself to Jungkook and kissed his cheek. Jungkook's arms wrapped around him and he felt Jungkook chuckle.

"I have to tell J-Hope," Jimin said excitedly.

Jungkook's arms tightened around him. "Trying to run off again, Jimin ssi?"

"Oh grow up," Jimin said. "Give me your phone number."

"I don't have a phone," said Jungkook.

Jimin's eyes widened, "Seriously, how do you not have a phone?"

"I've never really needed one," Jungkook said. "Besides, I don't give my information to random guys who kiss me in alleyways."

Jimin glared at Jungkook, "You kissed me." Suddenly a thought occured to Jimin. "So...are those people going to leave me alone? Am I safe now?"

Jungkook brushed some hair out of Jimin's face, "If they try, I'll be there."

Jimin shook his head softly, "I can't ask you to do that for me."

"Ha, like I'm asking your permission," Jungkook said stubbornly. "Consider me your guardian angel." Then suddenly Jungkook laughed loudly, like something in his sentence was some sort of inside joke.

"How am I sure I can trust you?" Jimin asked, eyes narrowing. "Mr. Friends With Gangsters. You know, that Chi-won guy said that you've done some pretty messed up stuff."

Jungkook frowned, "What all did he say to you?"

"That if I heard a margin of the stuff you've done, that I'd faint."

Jungkook sighed, "Jimin ssi, you can trust me. I'm not going to pretend to be a good person but..." He trailed off, looking unsure on how to finish that sentence.

"But you saved my life," Jimin finished. "I do trust you. But I still expect you to answer my questions. All of them."

Jungkook ran a hand through his hair, "Another day?"

Jimin wanted to sigh as loudly as he could but bit it back. Perhaps it was too soon for such questions. He didn't want to reject Jungkook's offer of protection but he also didn't want Jungkook to leave again.

"Fine," Jimin said. "But don't think that you're off the hook."

"So bossy," Jungkook murmured. "Such a tiny, bossy little thing you are."

"I am not little!" Jimin objected.

As to personally tick Jimin off Jungkook wrapped his arms around him and lifted him up.

Jimin squirmed, "Ugh, you're such a bully!"

"And you're stubborn," Jungkook chuckled. "It's good that we're getting to know each other."

For some reason this made Jimin blush. He looked at Jungkook who was smiling up at him, eyes looking fond and his smile wide and almost sweet. 

What are you doing to me? 

That was the question that Jungkook had asked him earlier during their make out session. Jimin wasn't sure what the answer was, but he was one hundred percent sure that Jungkook was having the same effect on him.