Chapter 10

*Five days later*

"Five more minutes," Jungkook mumbled against Jimin's mouth.

He had the smaller male pressed against his motorcycle, his leather jacket wrapped around Jimin's small shoulders. For the past five days the two had been practically inseparable, with Jungkook having taken up the role as Jimin's full time protector, and he wasn't complaining. For some reason he loved taking care of this tiny, stubborn beauty that he couldn't get enough of.

He remembered running full speed after the car Chi-won had shoved Jimin into, worry nearly making him collapse. When Chi-won pulled the gun he hesitated. He knew what he had to do, he knew he had to save Jimin, but the aftermath worried him. Especially seeing how Jimin had looked at him with a wide eyed terror afterwards. It took everything Jungkook had not to run for the hills, but he knew he just couldn't leave.

Now nearly a week after their strange first meeting, he was dropping Jimin off at a modelling gig after Jimin had treated them to brunch. Jungkook wasn't sure whether or not they were dating. He wasn't sure Jimin trusted him enough yet to call him his boyfriend. Jungkook could see in his eyes all of the questions he wanted to ask, but Jungkook wasn't ready. Wasn't ready to go through his fall from grace. Wasn't ready for Jimin to inevitably run away from him and see him as the monster he was. Until then, he couldn't get enough of Jimin's plump lips and his thin, lithe body.

"You said that twenty minutes ago," Jimin smiled.

"No way it's been twenty minutes," Jungkook said lowly.

Jimin turned his head, "I have to go inside."

"Fine, fine," Jungkook conceded. "I'll be here when you get out."

Jimin ran a hand through Jungkook's hair, "I can find my own way home."

"Not happening."

"If those guys were going to come after me, they would've," said Jimin. "I think you scared them off."

"Maybe I just like keeping you safe," Jungkook pouted, cupping Jimin's face in his hands. He didn't know what was wrong with him. He had never acted this way with anyone, but Jimin brought something new out of him. What it was and whether or not he should be afraid of it, Jungkook wasn't exactly sure.

"And I like having you around," Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's chest. "J-Hope is starting to worry though."

"He hasn't been too preoccupied with his new lover?" Jungkook teased, immediately regretting it when Jimin frowned. "Speaking of lovers...is that what we are?"

Jimin's eyes widened. "You should buy me dinner first."

"Hey, I saved your life three times."

"My hero," Jimin kissed Jungkook's cheek. He slid Jungkook's jacket off his shoulders and held it out to Jungkook, who hesitatingly took it. He noticed how Jimin seemed to get visibly colder after having taken it off. "We can talk about it later. I have to go now."

"See you later," said Jungkook, watching Jimin walk into the agency, hating the fact that he missed him already.

***

The agency hadn't been crazy about Jimin's cheek bruise despite the fact that it had been healing pretty nicely. But apparently they were desperate so they covered it up with makeup. The actual photoshoot had went pretty nicely, with Jimin enjoying every second of it. Things in his life seemed to be going pretty well. He finally got a modelling gig and he had met...you know who. Jimin didn't know how it had gotten this way, but Jungkook's name and face echoed throughout his mind every day.

He still recognized Jungkook as this mysterious, dangerous entity who probably wasn't human, but he was willing to save that conversation for later. He didn't know why Jungkook was so hesitant to talk to him about it though. Jimin wasn't some weak pushover, if he wanted to run, he would have probably the second Jungkook kidnapped him or you know...survived two bullets to the back.

After the photoshoot Jimin was preparing to leave, wishing Jungkook had a phone so he could text him when suddenly he found an elderly woman blocking his way. She had short back hair and wore thick-rimmed glasses.

"Hello," He said as politely as he could.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Park Jimin," He answered. He could tell this woman was someone of authority so he didn't want to piss her off.

"What happened to your face?" Her eyes narrowed. "This agency doesn't need any troublemakers."

"I was mugged," He smiled despite the lie. "It all happened so suddenly. Trust me, I'm not a difficult person."

"Hmm," She said thoughtfully, never taking her eyes off him. "Are you in need of an agent? There's someone I'd like to introduce you to."

It took everything Jimin had not to scream in glee. "Thank you so much."

She handed him a card, and on it was an address. "Come here tonight. There's going to be a party. Tell them you're with Gyeong Bora."

He nodded vigorously, "Thank you." That's all he could think to say, and that was all he thought he needed to say.

As he left the building, he wasn't surprised to see Jungkook outside, already waiting for him, wearing sunglasses and leaning against his motorcycle. Girls and boys alike couldn't help but stare at the sexy young man as they passed by. Jimin tried not to feel subconscious walking up to him. After all, what made him so special? What made him so worth saving? That was a question Jungkook still hadn't really answered.

"You're looking happy," Jungkook said with an eyebrow raised. "I assume the shoot went well?"

Instead of answering Jimin threw himself at Jungkook and gave him a hug.

"I swear you're my good luck charm," Jimin mumbled, burying his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck. "I was invited to a party later tonight. Come with me." He could feel Jungkook's heart beating in his chest.

"I could go for a party," Jungkook said, Jimin feeling his body shift in a shrug.

"Great," Jimin said. "You're not gonna go beating people up are you?"

"Only if they deserve it," Jungkook teased. "You know, I do know how to behave myself." His breath hitched when he felt a short peck on his neck.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" Jimin looked up at Jungkook innocently, his heartbeat elevating when he saw Jungkook staring down at him with a dark lust.

"You drive me nuts," Jungkook breathed, leaning down to kiss Jimin, who turned his head, wanting to tease Jungkook more.

"Hmm," Jimin bit his lip. "You're so impatient."

He felt Jungkook's hands on his hips, and Jungkook jerked him closer with one quick motion. "What should I do with you, Jimin ssi?"

Honestly, Jimin couldn't wait to see what he had in mind.