Chapter 7

Jimin hurried out of the restroom to find Jungkook leaning against the wall. He immediately froze. He had half expected Jungkook to have been gone, not standing guard outside of the bathroom door. They locked eyes and for a moment just stared at each other, and Jimin didn't know what to say.

"What are you doing standing right there?" Jimin demanded.

"I...wanted to make sure nothing happened to you," said Jungkook.

"I happen to know how to use the restroom safely," Jimin replied.

"I heard your conversation in there," Jungkook said suddenly. "Why are you leaving?"

"I...have to go meet Hobi," said Jimin softly. "I'm sorry for wasting your time."

"What?" asked Jungkook. "You practically begged me to stay with you and now you're just leaving?"

Jimin didn't answer. Instead he started towards the door but suddenly Jungkook was blocking his path, arms spread wide open, like Jimin had done before.

"Please move," Jimin said, looking away. "We shouldn't have come here together. We hardly even know each other."

"You're Jimin, I'm Jungkook," said Jungkook. "What more do we need?"

Jimin scoffed, "That might be good enough for you but...look...I don't think you're the type of person I should get involved with. I shouldn't have come this far. I'm sorry."

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but before he could Jimin ducked under his arms and hurried towards the door, not looking back.

Jungkook didn't follow.

***

Jimin didn't waste any time returning to the bar where Hobi was. He focused on the walk, on getting there as fast as possible and away from where Jungkook was. Jimin wondered if his feelings were hurt. That wasn't likely. Jungkook didn't seem like the type to get hurt easily.

Stop thinking about him! Jimin screamed at himself. Just stop!

He saw the bar down the street when suddenly he remembered something. The girl...she was in there. Or so Jungkook said, and Jungkook could've been lying just so Jimin wouldn't question him running off with him. He peeked through the window and immediately saw J-Hope sitting at the bar laughing. Jimin couldn't see who he was talking to but more importantly he couldn't see the girl in there.

Jungkook had said that she had wanted him dead, and the thought made Jimin shudder. All of that because he had rejected her? Because he had just wanted to dance all night, and not hook up with total strangers?

I can't do this. He thought. I can't do this. I can't handle being kidnapped and I shouldn't have come here and why is today so complicated?

A part of him didn't know why he returned to the bar despite the danger. He knew deep down that he didn't want to go home but he also didn't want to be alone. Staying with Jungkook also wasn't a safe option for him.

He turned to walk away when suddenly he was pushed to the ground. He groaned and looked up at his attacker to see it was the aggressive young man from the other day. His nose was completely swollen from Jimin's punch, and that would've brought him satisfaction had he not been completely sure he was about to be murdered. The young man had three large men surrounding him. Fear, fresh and hot, started running through his body.

"There you are, you little shit," He seethed. "Grab him."

"Stay away from me," Jimin ordered, but still they grabbed him by his arms and forced him into the car despite his struggles. "Stop! Let me go!"

He gave one last look to the bar to see J-Hope still sitting there, laughing and enjoying himself. At that instance Jimin wanted nothing more than to be sitting there with him, and being the reason he was laughing so hard.

The men surrounded Jimin, still holding him tightly. His heart beat fiercely in his chest and he worried it would burst right out of his chest, killing him before this asshole had the chance to.

"I almost didn't believe my sister when she said she saw you with...what was his name? Jungkook?" The young man scoffed.

"Leave him out of this," said Jimin. "You want me. Not him."

"He'll be punished soon enough," Said the young man. "My father isn't pleased with his antics."

"You're...talking like you know him," Jimin said cautiously.

"I didn't recognize him that late at night," said the young man. "I'd only ever met him once or twice. But he's worked for my father before. A stone cold killer. If i told you all the fucked up shit he's done...you'd faint, little one."

Seriously? What is up with people calling me little? Jimin thought, annoyed. Hell, what did it matter? He was completely sure that when the car stopped he was going to die anyway.

The ride was long and stressful, until suddenly the sky darkened and Jimin realized that they were entering a multistorey car park. This is where they were going to do it. This is where they were going to bash his brains out. Jimin felt a crippling fear but he was too proud to beg for his life. He wouldn't give these pieces of shit the satisfaction of seeing him beg.

He was dragged out of the car and shoved to the ground. He tried to scramble to his feet but he was kicked in the chest. His back hit the hard asphalt and he groaned in pain. The young man pulled out a gun and aimed it at Jimin's head.

"Do you have any last words, little one?" He asked with a sinister smile.

Jimin considered saying nothing, but knew that if this was his last moment on Earth, and this shitstain the last sight he were to see. Then he wouldn't die quietly. "Tell your sister to go fuck herself."

The young man's features twisted into a glower, and he pulled the trigger.