Chapter 5

At first Jimin was completely still. He didn't know what to do but just stay still as Jungkook carried him in his arms. The warmth that had been so rudely snatched from him that day was back. Without thinking his arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck and his legs wrapped around his waist. Jungkook grabbed his thighs tightly and the next thing he knew Jimin was against a car. Jungkook was giving him a dark look that made Jimin feel...uncomfortable, though it was a different uncomfortable than what the girl at the club had made him feel.

Jimin looked around the street to see who was watching, but Jungkook had brought them to a pretty secluded stretch of road. There was a homeless guy sleeping on a bench but other than that it was just the two of them. Jungkook, however, seemed to be focused on nothing but Jimin, giving him a glare that made Jimin worry his heart would stop. The grip he held on the smaller boy's thighs was starting to sting, and Jimin wondered if it would start to bruise the next day.

"What..." Jungkook said lowly. "Are you doing here?"

"I...I..." Jimin stammered. "Let go of me. Put me down." He began to squirm and push against Jungkook's chest but the bigger male tightened his grip and Jimin winced at the increased pressue on his thighs. "If you don't let me go right now I'll scream."

Jungkook suddenly leaned forward, his lips brushing against Jimin's neck, "Go for it."

Jimin froze, not knowing what to make of what the hell was happening before suddenly Jungkook put him down, but he didn't back away. Jimin dropped his hands from around Jungkook and tried to back away and put some distance from them. Jungkook put both arms on either side of him, trapping Jimin between him and the car.

"I'll ask again," said Jungkook. "What are you doing here?"

"None of your business," Jimin said, a bit pissed off at having been manhandled.

Suddenly Jungkook grabbed his chin and forced their eyes to meet. Jimin tried to give him his most defiant glare. "You know that girl you rejected? Who you were almost killed for? She was in that bar you just cluelessly walked into. What if she had seen you? What would you have done then?"

Jimin paused, "She...she was?"

"You're lucky I saved you," Jungkook said patronizingly. "Why were you there?"

Jimin jerked his chin out of Jungkook's grip, "Me and my friend were meeting someone there."

Jungkook's eyes widened slightly, "Who's your friend?"

"I'm not going to give you my friend's name," said Jimin. "You're obviously crazy."

"Is this how you treat the people who save your life?" Jungkook leaned in closer and Jimin felt his hands clench into fists.

He put his hands on Jungkook's chest to prevent him from leaning in any closer. "I already thanked you for the other night. Even though you cruelly left me there by myself."

Jungkook suddenly grabbed his wrists and pinned them on either side of his head, "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"Quit it," Jimin struggled to break free before finally giving up with a huff, remembering how Jungkook had tossed men about the alley like rag dolls with hardly any effort. It probably wasn't wise to piss him off. "You weren't like this the other night. I mean...you manhandled me, but at least it was gentle." Jungkook carrying him through the night was far better than this.

Jungkook cocked his head to the side with a soft scoff, "Gentle?" Jimin felt his cheeks redden and he turned his face away, looking down at a nearby rock. "It's been a while since I've been called gentle."

Jimin gave another fruitless tug at his wrists, "Hmm. I wonder why."

Suddenly Jimin's phone began to ring. Him and Jungkook locked eyes before suddenly Jungkook let him go, taking a step back. Welcoming the space to breath, Jimin fished his phone out of his back pocket, never taking his eyes off of Jungkook. He was unpredictable.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Jimin, where are you?" asked J-Hope. "Didn't you go into the bar?"

"I...I felt a little light-headed. I'll be in there in a second." Jungkook smirked and looked away. Jimin buried his face in his free hand. Why was he covering for the man who just picked him up and ran?

"What? Where are you? Are you okay? You sound out of breath, too!"

At that, Jungkook laughed, earning him a death glare from Jimin. "Actually, I was kidna---"

Jungkook plucked the phone out of his hand. Jimin gasped and reached for it but Jungkook grabbed his wrist and twisted it behind his back. He felt Jungkook's warm breath on his neck again.

"You're annoying," said Jungkook. "Has anyone ever told you that?"

Jimin looked at Jungkook over his shoulder. "Not recently."

He stepped on Jungkook's foot as hard as he could, but Jungkook barely flinched. He even laughed, the bastard. Jimin began tugging and twisting on his wrist. "What do you want from me? Let go."

"You're quite easy to mess with," said Jungkook. "And you get angry so easily."

Jimin stopped moving, his chest riding and falling fast. "You want to mess with me?"

Jungkook didn't answer. He let go of Jimin and once again backed away. Jimin spun around to see Jungkook walking down the street. The image of the other night came flashing back in his mind. Jungkook leaving him hurt and alone in the cold, but this time he wasn't going to put up with it. He rushed forward and threw himself in front of Jungkook, spreading his arms out wide to block Jungkook's path.

"No," He said determinedly.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "No...what?"

"You can't just kidnap me then walk away."

"You'd rather I kidnap you and not let you go?" Jungkook asked sarcastically. "How have you survived this long?"

"You can't just leave," said Jimin.

Jungkook stared at him for a long time, and Jimin fought the urge to shudder under his intense gaze.

"Fine," Jungkook finally relented. "You wouldn't happen to be hungry?"