Disturbance

Kara woke up to the sound of whispers and mumbling coming from the other room, she started to get up when a hand in her hair pulled her head back down against the pillows.

She couldn't even let out a sound before a hand was placed over her mouth and a familiar voice whispered in her ear.

"Shhh, you're okay pretty girl"

She nodded against the hand that was covering her mouth and let out a soft breath of relief when she realized it was just Lena.

There were intruders in the house, Men who had formed a group to stop Lena before she got to one of them first, It was the stupidest thing anyone could ever do, no one was going to make it out of this alive.

"Alex I need you to take the front of the house, don't kill anyone, be careful, this is the first mission you've been on since your head injury"

Alex nodded and tied up her boots, waiting for Lenas signal before discreetly making her way to the front of the house.

"Kara I want you to lock every single door in here and hide somewhere you can't be seen, don't make a sound, don't make yourself known, you wait until I come in here and then you come out, understand?"

"Wait Lena I-

Lena simply glared at Kara and made her lose all train of thought.

"I understand"

Lena nodded her head and quickly walked out of the room, closing the door behind her, she then checked all the rooms in the hall and went down to the basement where she saw some kid wandering around.

"Hey!"

The curly haired boy jumped and held up his hands in surrender, dropping to his knees.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please don't kill me, please, I have a mom, and a little brother and they're sick and I just got this job for the quick money, if I knew it'd lead me to you I'd never have gone, he said this was his house and that he'd left something but then there were all these other guys with weapons and they told me if I tried to make a run for it'd they hurt me, please miss, please don't kill me, I just want to go home"

Lena lowered her weapon and instead walked towards the boy, helping him off the floor.

"I'm not going to kill you kid, I'll give you money right now to help your family and to make sure you stay protected, I just want you to get out of here before someone else finds you"

"I saw some of the men go towards the back room there and another man went upstairs right before you guys came running out"

Lena nodded her head and pushed the boy under a table, she then slowly made her way towards the second room, when being quiet didn't work for her anymore she kicked the door in and smiled when she heard a groan of pain.

"Both of you come out right now or I will chain you up in front of each other and torture you until you're both crying and begging for mercy"

One of the men came out with his hands above his head and his gun in his back pocket, which Lena didn't notice until he walked past her.

"Where's your friend?"

The man nodded his head towards the door, signaling that someone was behind the door she kicked open.

She just nodded and slowly walked into the room, smiling when she felt a gun against her head from behind.

"Get on your knees bitch"

Lena raised an eyebrow and turned around, bringing her elbow down hard on the crevice of the mans arm and making him drop the gun,
she then picked it up and kicked the man in his groin, making him drop to the ground.