I Love You More

It was midnight, Kara found herself in the worst possible situation she could ever be in.

Ezra, Lex's most faithful henchman was back, he had a gun to her head, and a hand over her mouth, they smelled like coconut oil, odd, but not unpleasant.

Kara knew she could easily break the gun, she was known to be faster than a bullet, but she knew Lena would go crazy, and she didn't want that for her, especially because she had already been so stressed about everything else, so instead she decided to go with him, it was stupid, but she knew she could defend herself if anything bad happened, and that's how she ended up in Lex Luthors prison cell, he had sent for her, he wanted to see her, and now she was going to find out why.

"Kara, how have you been?"

She didn't speak, instead she just tilted her head at the shackled man.

"Okay, how's my sister?"

"You mean after you tried to get her killed? She's doing great."

"I will never understand your love for her, it sickens me."

"Does it sicken you because you know no ones ever going to love you like that?"

"Ezra."

The tan man tried to throw a punch Karas way but she grabbed his fist and pushed him down by his shoulder, making him yell out in pain.

"Isn't that why we're here? Because you couldn't handle the truth, if I wanted to I could kill you right now."

Lex's face faltered slightly, no matter what he did he would always be afraid of the blonde, he'd never met someone like her before, someone so bold and fearless, yet quiet and distance, she was truly terrifying.

"Why am I here?"

"Ezra told me that you spooked him, and I had to see why."

"I didn't say-"

"You did say that, you came to me in tears, and I thought, no way could she make someone as tough as you cry, but now that you're standing in front of me I can't help but feel a bit disturbed myself, you're so cruel yet so kind, tell me, how do you do it?"

"I'm just honest, I mean what I say, I really can't explain it any further."

"Well... I must say that I brought you here in hopes of killing you, I can't do anything knowing that you're alive, and I know it's just crush my dear baby sister, with you gone I knew she'd be much easier to target, you see, her world revolves around you know, and if she sees that you're missing it'll drive her off course, making it simple for my men to come in and take her."

Kara jumped out of her seat and went right over to the man, slamming his head down on the table.

"If you touch her I'll kill you."

"Didn't you hear me? I want you dead!"

"All I heard was that you were targeting the love of my life, if anything happens to her I'll kill you."

"Really? What if I kill you first?"

"Then someone else will kill you, if I die, or if she dies, so will you, and no one is going to miss you, do you want to know why?"

"Ow, ow! Take it easy"

"Because all you ever do is target people that only ever want to make amends with you, you don't like the fact that people could be better than you, your sick need for power just makes my skin crawl, Lena is nothing like you, she deserves a chance, but you? You deserve to rot, and you know what, if Ezra and I cross paths again, he won't be returning to you in one piece- Ah!"