Caught

"Kara I really have to go"

"But Lena"

Kara whined in Lenas ear, she was currently pinned against the wall, her hands held above her head while Lena was marking up her neck, they had been making out for a while, but it was really just her plan to keep Lena from going out and killing someone.

"But nothing, I promise I'll be back soon enough to take care of you, okay pretty girl?"

Kara started to protest again but Lena stared straight into her eyes, making her feel a heat through her body.

"Okay Lena"

Lena left one last peck on Karas lips and walked out of the room, grabbing her second favorite gun and walking out of the house, into the car that was waiting on her.

Kara sighed softly as she watched the black car drive away, she knew it was Lenas job to kill bad men but she really hoped she wouldn't kill this time, maybe she would turn over a new leaf, who knows.
———
"Please Ms. Luthor, don't kill me, I'll do whatever you want"

"You've disobeyed me plenty of time Maxwell, I don't want to hear any of that-"

"Excuse me, Lena?"

Lena turned around and pinched the bridge of her nose and then looked up at Kara.

"What are you doing down here pretty girl?"

Kara looked down at her shoes and mumbled quietly.

"I um, I don't know exactly"

"Well go back upstairs, I'll tend to you in a minute"

"Are you going to-"

"Are you deaf pretty girl? Get out of here"

Suddenly blue and green eyes were on Maxwell and he immediately shut up.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please, please don't, no!"

A loud smack, then silence.

Lena raised an eyebrow at Kara and the now knocked out man.

"What were you thinking? You could've dented my gun pretty girl"

Kara gave the gun back and instead took her knife out, giving Maxwell one hard slap the the face.

"I'm alive? I'm alive!"

"Not for long you're not"

Lena raised a surprised brow at Kara and looked down at her.

"Get up and put that knife away, I don't want you to have any part of this, do I make myself clear?"

Kara nodded her head and quickly put her weapon away, about to bolt for the door until she was grabbed by her wrist and pulled back rather harshly.

"Call me if you need anything okay?"

Kara nodded again and this time walked to the door, exiting the prison like room.

"What do you get out of betraying me, hm?"

"Freedom, fresh air, guiltless sleep, when I slept I didn't sleep in fear that you were going to catch me, I fell asleep knowing that I could finally say I hadn't killed anyone that day, I hadn't buried a body in broad daylight, you're a bitch and a terrible person, so a dude has sex with a chick and she regrets, now all of a sudden it's rape? Suck it up"

"First of all wrong answer, when you betray me the only thing you get out of it is death"

Maxwell tried to look of a way out but Lena wasn't having any of that and she held the gun right to his throat.