Beautiful Nightmare

"Yes Kara, Fuck yes, Oh my God"

"Yeah, you like that?"

"Uh huh, I'm gonna cum"

"Cum for me Lena, come on, be a good girl for me"

Lena woke up with a gasp, she was sweating, her body felt hot, and her head was spinning.

"Oh my God"

She checked the time on her phone and saw that it was late, yet very early in the morning, she got up out of bed and walked down to the basement, covering her eyes from the light.

"Lena? What are you doing up so late?"

"I could ask you the same question"

Kara smiled softly and tilted her head.

"You first"

"I had a rather um, interesting dream and I just needed to come down here to clear my head, but I didn't expect you to be awake"

"A dream? Was it about me?"

Lena sucked in a breath and looked down.

"Um no?"

"Lie"

Kara tilted her head and sat up in the bed, her sudden movement catching Lenas attention.

"Was it a good dream or a bad dream?"

"I um, I don't know exactly"

"You're sweating and shaking, did I hurt you in the dream?"

"Um no?"

"Were we together in this dream?"

"Maybe? I don't know, it was a bit much"

"You had a sex dream about me?"

"No"

"Liar!"

"Don't yell at me! You didn't answer my question, why were you up?"

"If you must know, I had a dream as well, I also heard your bed move and then your footsteps come all the way down here, I decided to stay up"

"Was your dream um, sexual?"

"Yes, but it probably wasn't in the way yours was, you're still shaking, it could be because you're shocked by the dream or because it was a hot dream, all action, no love, mine was soft, I was worshipping you, It just jumbled my thoughts is all"

"Worshipped me?"

"Yeah um, you're a very precious person, you deserve nothing but pure love, there was no roughness in my touch, it was soft, only to please you, only to make you feel something you've never felt before"

Lena couldn't help but blush at the confession, playing with her fingers.

"You're very um, open about your feelings"

"I have nothing to hide really, I already told you how I feel about you, I'm here to protect you, to please you, I've always had a love for you though, always"

"That's very nice um, if that's the case, why did you ask me to hurt you?"

"Hurt me? When?"

"You asked me to cut you up yesterday, why?"

"I wanted you to mark me, it seemed to please you, it only hurt when you put the alcohol on, other than that it kind of um, made me feel good maybe?"

"Good? I cut you"