Thursday

Kara sighed while walking into the cold space that was Lenas room, she had a blanket wrapped around her but she soon realized that the bitter air felt good against her heated skin.

After dropping the blanket, Kara walked over to Lenas bed and hesitantly crawled in, her immediate instinct was to bury herself in Lenas arms and steal all her warmth, so that's exactly what she did.
———
Lena was pleasantly surprised when she tried to get out of bed but couldn't due to the blonde that was curled up next to her.

She carefully removed herself from Kara and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day, she put her hair up in a bun, changed her bandage, brushed her teeth, washed her face, got dressed and finally walked out of the bathroom to find sleepy blue eyes staring right at her.

"Go back to sleep pretty girl"

When Kara didn't budge and instead just tilted her head, Lena found it adorable.

"Kara?"

When she didn't get an answer Lena just walked over to Kara and pushed her back slightly, kissing her forehead before covering her up with the blanket.

Once Kara was asleep, Lena grabbed her gun and left out of the room, it was louder in the house today so you couldn't hear the clicking of her heels.

Today was sparring day.

Sparring day meant a few of people came in to further train Alex in self defense and defense tactics, Lena couldn't help but be proud of the redhead, she had grown so much since they first met, they had actually grown some sort of bond.

Halfway into the car Lena remembered that today was supposed to be her off day, she sighed and sent the driver home, this time you could hear the loud clicking of her heels as she walked through the halls and into her bedroom, she slammed the door so hard she thought she might've cracked it but she also didn't care enough to go back and check, she also was so annoyed that she completely forgot a certain blonde was curled up in her bed.

The sudden noise jolted Kara awake, she looked around the room in a panic until she saw Lena, well more of saw Lenas heels be kicked across the floor and a bunch a terrible words leave her mouth.

"Lena?"

Lena didn't even hear Kara, she was looking forward to killing people today but her stupid doctor said that she need at least three days a week to herself and that she could include weekends if it helped her, so of course she picked Monday, Tuesdays were her favorite day of the week for a reason, it was when she could take all her pent up anger and use it on the society's poor excuse for men.

Unfortunately , she worked through the week, so now she had to take her day off on a stupid Thursday.

"Lena?"

Kara said it a little louder the second time and waved shyly when green eyes finally met hers.

"Umm, I- are you okay?"

Lena just rolled her eyes and mumbled an "I'm fine" but the way she slammed her gun into its designated spot said otherwise.

"Are you sure you're okay because-"

"Kara no, don't start with that, either shut up or get out"

"But Lena I-"

All Lena had to do was look at her and Kara ran out of the room and into the bathroom, Lena sighed and picked her heels up to put them on their shoe rack, once she was satisfied with their placement she began to pull off her clothes.

The bathroom door opened when she was in the midst of unbuttoning her pants, she felt  eyes on her back and she smirked when she realized that Kara was staring at her back tattoo, the flower was something she decided to get a long time ago, the stem was made up of the words it'll all be worth it soon before meeting with a small flower right at her upper back, then she realized that Kara might just be trying to read it and she turned to look at her.