Mystery Woman

"She's waking up!"

"Oh no, oh no, we weren't supposed to knock her out, look at that bruise, Luthor's going to kill us"

The woman opened her eyes and groaned at the throbbing pain in her head, she squinted her eyes at the two people in front of her and tilted her head.

"You know I would've came willingly, there was no need for violence"

"There's no way you would've came willingly, if that was the case you're just as crazy as that Luthor bitch"

"Luthor isn't crazy she's psy-"

"Cotic?"

Both people jumped and turned to see the one and only Lena Luthor standing behind them with an unamused look on her face.

"Why is she hurt? I told you not to hurt her"

"They also called you a crazy bitch, which I think was quite rude"

Lena chuckled at the woman and walked over to her, gently caressing her jaw.

"You didn't put up a struggle"

"I didn't need to, and if they hadn't of knocked me out they would've known that"

Lena turned to glare at both people.

"You guys are terrible at following directions, maybe I need to throw you away and get knew people"

"No! Please don't do that"

Lena shook her head and walked back out of the room.

"Handle our guest please"

One of her henchman went over to the woman and handcuffed her arms to a chair, then tied her legs to the chair as well.

"Luthor says you're special, maybe she'll let you live a second day"

"Go get the crowbar, we have work to do with her"

When the woman left to get a crowbar the man came closer to her, harshly grabbing her jaw.

"You know I usually play with all her victims, give them something they don't forget, you're pretty, how about I do that to you?"

The woman broke out of her handcuffs and punched the man in the face, she then untied her legs and grabbed him, throwing him on the ground.

When the other woman came rushing into the room she took the crowbar from her and knocked her out with it, she then knocked the man out and dropped the crowbar, walking out of the room to explore the house.
———
She ended up finding the kitchen and looked around for something to eat, while she was looking she heard someone enter the kitchen.

"Hey, you got any cookies?"

"How did you get out?"

"I broke out, now, cookies, yes or no?"

Lena raised an eyebrow and grabbed a knife out of her boot, standing behind the woman and holding it to her throat.

"I like you, you're special"

"I heard, so do you have cookies or no?"

Before Lena could answer the woman hand her arm pinned painfully behind her back and whispered in her ear.

"I really wish you would've just answered it the first time"

"I could kill you right now and all you're worried about is cookies?"

"Mhm, so yes or no?"

When she asked this time, she pinned Lenas arm closer to her back, pushing her against the counter.