Sonny Side Up

July 1st, 2015. Saturday. Mr. Dominick Carisi Jr. was making me dinner at his place tonight. I barely recovered from the other night with Rafael but I was ready to go; I didn't need much turn around time though. The gang caught the serial they were after, the reason I was back, so I was planning on heading back to chi-town on Tuesday. I wanted to see my mom Monday, before I went back.

I was laying in bed, reading the latest 'American Psychological Association Journal' when my phone rang, it was Sonny. "Hi Sonny," I smiled into the phone.

"You didn't tell me you were vegan! I'm Italian babe.. I don't know what ta cook ya?!"

"Sonny.." I was laughing. "It's fine! I'll bring my own ingredients and pan, so you don't have to worry about it.. sorry about not telling ya!"

"Sheeeesh," he chuckled. "That sounds fine. Thanks."

"No problem Sonny. Oh.. how'd you find out?!"

"Finn! I told him I was making you dinner and he said to me.. 'she's a vegan man, better prepare..'"

"Ha! That's funny! Thanks your concern, but I'll bring my stuff and you can still cook if you insist," I smiled to myself.

"Good! Thank you."

"Bye Sonny," I cracked up.

The rest of the day was spent cleaning my apartment, doing laundry, and updating notes for my mom/cat sitters for when they came over. I then got ready around 4:30 for dinner at 5:30.

'What should tonight's outfit be?' I asked myself as I rummaged through my closet until I found it. I got ready and did my makeup, grabbed my food and pan, before feeding my cat (Mabel) and heading down to get me Uber.

When I got to Sonny's place I stoped for a second, to take this part of the city in; I hardly came over this way. I then walked to his door and rang the bell. Took a few more deep breathes, before adjusting myself. He came to door, looking rugged and sexy as hell. His hair was messy, he had a hand towel draped over his shoulder and he was slightly sweaty. He was wearing a sweater and dark jeans as well. Fuck..

I was wearing my dark wash jeans and a low-cut T-shirt. Thank God I wasn't overdressed.

"Hi Regan! Sorry about my appearance... you look great though!" He smiled as he wiped his hands on the towel.

"Oh, it's more than fine Sonny!" I smiled, "you look great!" He winked and invited me in the whole way.

I unpacked my bag and opened up my tofu and potato packages I brought with me, and told him how to cook it and he got to work. He did a great job; it was delicious. He made himself spaghetti and meatballs. And was very careful not to get them near me.

After dinner, I snuck away to the bathroom and brushed my teeth (I usually always carried a travel toothbrush with me). I also adjusted myself and headed back out. He was sitting on the couch, the top button of his jeans undone.

"Full?" I laughed when I sat down. He put his arm around me and I fell to his shoulder.

"Stuffed.." he laughed. I brought my hand up and rested it against his chest. Soon enough, he was running his fingers through my hair, and I was tracing mine on his chest.

Suddenly, I felt my hand drop to the opening of his jeans, and I walked my fingers down toward the hem of his boxers.. he moaned and I looked at him. He shook his head, and I grabbed his semi-hard dick and stroked it with my right hand. I shifted my body off of him, and got on my knees in front of the couch. I exposed his dick the whole way, and licked the shaft before I stuck it down my throat. I reached my free hand down my pants to please myself while I sucked his hard-on.

He saw me going for it and stopped me... "let me do that.." he pulled my up by my chin, and had me straddle him. I kicked my pants off and lifted his shirt over his head. He started to kiss my neck and grabbed my hips, while he guided his dick into me. I let out a moan and he began to thrust himself upwards. "Fuck...."

"Regan..." he breathed into my chest as he thrusted upward. I threw my head back, and rocked on top of him. We finished together, and I collapsed onto him as his chest rose and fell. I recovered shortly after, and peeled myself off of his sweat-covered chest. We crawled into bed together and slept soundly until the morning.