60.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴍᴀʟʏ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R SIXTY.
   [60]. The Old Man And The Anomaly.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊
𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍!
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

CLARKE BEING ALIVE WAS news the entire group needed, it was their sign of Hope. Except all Hope began to go slowly when they finally ran tests on Alexander. The dreams got worse, and the entire group would wake up to him trying to drive a sword through his heart. He was only getting worse, and they needed to find out what it was that had him the way he is.

"So what did Abby say?" Bellamy questioned glancing at Miller.

"She never told me. She said she'd run it as soon as she could," Miller informed the group right before looking at Alexander. "Don't worry. I'm sure it's nothing serious. Plus with Abby and Jackson as our doctors, there is no losing you."

Alexander nodded. "Alright. So, what are we going to do about this Clarke thing? How do we get Josephine out?"

"We need Raven. She'll know what to do," Echo replied quickly

"Raven's not here," Madi responded with an upset tone

The entire group glanced at Madi and then glanced at Alexander. Alexander huffed before turning towards Madi. "Hey, we're gonna get her back. When the transport ship lands we'll be waiting in the field with Josephine. Once we're all back on the mothership, Abby, Raven, and Jackson will go to work. We'll get Clarke and Alexander back to normal in no time."

"What is they don't open the shield and let us out?" Miller questioned

"If they don't, Josephine dies. From what I've heard Alexander made it very clear he's willing to do whatever to kill her," Echo responded

Bellamy nodded. "And that's why they will."

"What about Delilah?" Jordan questioned. "If Clarke's still alive, then she could be, too." the group didn't respond. "You don't care about Clarke."

Bellamy shook his head. "That's not true, but worry about Clarke for now. And then we've got Alex who we need to figure out what's wrong with. There's just too much going on. We start asking questions and the primers figure out why—."

"They can't figure it out if they're dead," Madi interrupted glancing at Bellamy and Alexander who had a look on their face. "Once we kill the primes, we take over Sanctum. We save both Clarke and Alex here in the lab that was built for it."