64.| ᴀᴅᴊᴜꜱᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴏᴄᴏʟ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R SIXTY-FOUR.
[64]. Adjustment Protocol.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏
𝚢𝚘𝚞.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

WORKING WITH THE PRIMES was something Alexander wouldn't imagine himself doing. But the only reason he even acknowledged them was for the sake of Clarke and because he wanted to see the others. But after seeing Madi, he was completely ready to kill the primes. Russell was currently out of the room he left to go get the mind drive, leaving behind Alexander and Clarke and an unconscious Madi.

Once Russell was out of sight Clarke turned towards Alexander. "Alex, what are you doing here?"

"What does it look like? Making sure you don't screw up." Alexander responded with a small grin before washing it off his face with a frown. "Clarke, they completely drained Madi out. We're lucky she's even alive. I know we told Monty we'd do better, but I'm going to kill them—."

"I know." Clarke nodded. "But right now we have to focus on saving everyone. So how is this going to work?" she questioned motioning between herself and Alexander.

"what do you mean."

"Well I know you and Josephine dated, you guys have history. But Russell knows you were with Raven so it won't be long until he tests you, or your love for me—well Josephine." Clarke proceeded with a huff. "So we're going to have to make this seem real."

Alexander huffed. "I think we're pretty convincing enough. But we've got this. Just act like you've been in love with me for the past 100 years."

"Oh cause that's easy," Clarke said with an eye roll

"Shut up, he's coming," Alexander whispered as he pulled Clarke closer to him.

Russell walked through the door holding a mind drive in his hand. "Are you ready, Josie?"

Clarke nodded before laying face down in one of the chairs. Russell then began the procedure. He made small talk throughout it all. He also explained what happened the past few days that they've been gone.

"After the execution, we found more graffiti. Who knows what poison those escape prisoners are spreading. One of them already killed Simone. If this continues, they are going to come for us." Russell explained "Right now, their rebellion is at a tipping point. Must crush it tonight. Get everything back to normal. When our people see all of us returned at once, they will fall to their knees."