45.| ꜱʜɪꜰᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɴᴅꜱ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R FORTY-FIVE.
   [45]. Shifting Sands.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ
ʟɪꜰᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

NEXT MORNING CAME and everyone covered up all the bodies from last night's events. The group was ready for war, but Alexander was staying by his word of dethroning Octavia. He walked into the room Octavia was in, and all eyes were on him.

"Alex—"

"Heda." The men around her said as they all bowed down to Alexander.

"Octavia can I speak to you," Alexander sighed as he begins to walk out the room.

The girl hesitantly nodded before following him out of the room.

"For the sake of my anger, and your life. I will not start a scene right now. You will lead our people through this war, and from there you and I will talk."

Octavia nodded. "Okay, but you've gotta understand why—"

"We will talk later, Octavia. Now, what are you thinking about the war what's your plan?"

"My question exactly," Clarke said walking up towards the two, with Miller behind her.

Cooper turned towards them. "Miller your orders were to go—"

"I know my orders," Miller said with SAS as he looked the lady up and down. "I think we should listen to what Clarke has to say."

Octavia scoffed.

"You can't take the sea route," Clarke said informing the group.

Indra narrowed her eyes. "Why? you said the sea is gone. Is it passable or not?"

"Yes, maybe. But you have to understand—"

"Maybe's good enough for me," Octavia interrupted as she tried to talk away, but Bellamy got in front of her and all guards had their guns on him.

"Octavia," Alexander warned

Octavia narrowed her eyes at Bellamy before turning towards the guards. "Stand down."

"Please, O, just hear us out," Bellamy whispered

"Octavia, we're all on the same team. No one wants to get to that valley more than me." Clarke told the girl. "it's my home. But this way is too risky"