71.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ

━━━ CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE.
71. the stranger.
❝ IF YOU DO IT THEN
SO WILL I. ❞

AFTER BELLAMY EXPOSED THEIR secret, the groups were all locked up in cells

AFTER BELLAMY EXPOSED THEIR secret, the groups were all locked up in cells. They were paired in two. Except for Alexander who was locked up by himself. They chose not to pair him with anyone, only because Bellamy told them that he'd only fight back. But eventually, they ended up throwing Octavia in a cell with him, knowing he wouldn't hurt her.

As they were on the floor Octavia began to quietly chuckle.

"Is something funny? Because I don't find anything about our situation humorous." Alexander says as he stared at the wall.

"I'm smiling because I finally realized I finally understand you," Octavia replied

"Really? How so?"

"You had Lexa, and now you've got Madi, I have Hope. I'd do anything to keep her safe." Octavia says.

Alexander sat up and glanced at her. "O, I'd do anything for you too. You know that." he paused before signing. "how long were you in penance?"

"We call it Skyring. 10 years. Good ones. I slew those demons as you told me to." Octavia smiled slightly as a tear fell. "A couple of days ago she was just our little girl. Now she's messed up like the rest of us."

The man walked up towards Octavia and held onto her as she cried. That's when Bellamy walked through the door with two guards.

"Smart you've got back up because I was ready to kill you." Alexander spat as he stood up.

Bellamy turned towards the guards. "You guys can go."

The two men walked away.

Alexander shook his head. "Very brave of you, Blake. I see you lost your brain cells while you were gone. Now tell me how telling Bill the truth about us helps us."

"I couldn't lie to him." Bellamy softly said

"Really?" Octavia scoffed. "why not?"

Bellamy glanced at the two. "I had an experience, something that changed me to my core, something that explains why we're still here and where we're going. It came to me in a vision. Mom was there." he says looking at Octavia. "The shepherd lead me to her, and there was a light, and it was beautifully warm and peaceful, and I chose it, and when I open my eyes, the storm had passed just like that."

"Bellamy—"

"Alex, I—I know how it sounds but it's real. You've got to believe me. A war is coming, the last war we will ever fight. Win it, and we become the light." Bellamy says. "You have to trust me."

"Is that what Bill told you?"

"Did he tell you what happens if we lose?"

"We won't."