17.| ʜᴀᴋᴇʟᴅᴀᴍᴀ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SEVENTEEN.
[17]. Hakeldama.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

SOMETHING ABOUT MAKING SKAIKRU, their 13th clan seemed off to Alexander. But not because it was Skaikru, but because of the fact that it has happened so easily, and the boy had a gut feeling something bad was about to happen. And his gut feelings have always been right. Right now they were escorting Clarke back to Arkadia.

"Heda!" a man yelled. The horses stopped and both Lexa and Alexander looked to where the men were looking. And that's when Alexander's heart fell onto the ground. Their entire village was destroyed and everyone in it. Alexander quickly hopped off the horse and ran towards the dead bodies.

"all bullet wounds." Clarke said shaking her head

The two siblings stayed quiet as they continued walking around the bodies. They both knew who it could've been but they didn't want to admit it. Moments later they were called by one of the guards, they ran to them and in front of them was a wounded Indra.

"Indra!"

"Heda! Alex!" she said groaning as she tried to get up. Clarke inspected her wound

"I need bandages!" Clarke yelled

Indra shook her head. "stay away, you're one of them!"

"Indra, Indra! Teik em sis au." (Let her help)Lexa said

Alexander narrowed his eyes at her. "what happened here?"

"they attacked while we slept, our watch was to the north looking for Azgeda. They killed our archers first. Our infantry couldn't get close. Then they executed the wounded." Indra said as she tried to catch her breath.

Alexander and Lexa both looked at each other slowly, and then at Clarke.

Clarke shook her head in confusion. "the summit was two days ago, how could Kane do this?"

"It wasn't Kane," Indra said as she turned herself. "It was Pike."

Lexa looked at Indra. "How did you escape?"

"Bellamy"

That's when Alexander became more interested in the conversation. "Bellamy was with them? he killed our people?"