23.| ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY-THREE.
   [23]. FALLEN
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩❞┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧
𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

     ALEXANDER WAS CALLED OUT by Clarke along with Bellamy and Octavia when Niylah finally gave them a wristband. The boy made his way towards the room they were all in and approached them quietly.

"Niylah said we can work in here, so how do we do this?" Clarke questioned as she set down the wristband.

Sinclair took a look at it. "We think Raven wanted to use this wristband to generate an EMP. Which is freakishly brilliant." he chuckled.

"Meaning what? We have to shock her or something? Alexander questioned

Sinclair nodded. "Sort of, A targeted electromagnetic pulse could destroy the chip's circuitry. We could use this to send an EMP along with Raven's own nervous system." Sinclair explainer. "we'd just need to reverse the polarity, wire for external input, and attach a battery."

"But what would that do to her?" Clarke question again

"EMP's don't affect our bodies. But I don't know the mechanics of how these chips integrate with her brain."

Bellamy narrowed his eyes. "This was Raven's plan, she wouldn't do it if it was gonna destroy her brain."

"Depends how bad she wanted it out," Octavia said making her appearance.

"Regardless, without an electromagnet, this is just talking." Sinclair sighed

Alexander huffed. "well where could we possibly get one?"

"The Ark. Every station had a pulsed inductive thruster for maneuvering."

Bellamy shook his head. "Arkadia is out of the question, it's too dangerous—"

"We use the dropship," Monty said interrupting the boy. "Sorry, but anyway. It has PI thrusters just like the Ark."

Sinclair nodded. "Yes, that's good. Okay, I'll go salvage the magnet."

"uh-no. You should stay with Raven and figure out how this thing works." Monty insisted. "I'll take the Rover and be back by the time you finish the device."

"I'll go with you," Octavia replied

All eyes were on her as if she was crazy. Both Bellamy and Alexander gave her a look but she chose to ignore it. Monty nodded and left the door and Octavia was following. Just as Alexander and Bellamy were about to stop her she shook her head.