69.| ɴᴀᴋᴀʀᴀ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R SIXTY-NINE.
   [69]. Nakara.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀
𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

BEING ON A NEW planet would be exciting to others. But for Alexander, he hated it. Especially on the one, he was on now. It was cold and windy. And on top of that, they had to find an anomaly stone while they were stuck in the middle of nowhere. The group was still in the same spot as before since Raven was trying to see if the helmet leads her to the stone. Clarke on the other hand kept screaming out her friend's names.

"Bellamy! Octavia and Echo!"

Alexander swiftly rolled his eyes. "I don't know if you've noticed, but you've been yelling out their names for the past twenty minutes. It's safe to say they aren't here."

Clarke rolled her eyes.

"I agree." Jordan nodded. "If there are people who could choose a new world for a home, it wouldn't be this one."

"I don't know. I think it's pretty cool. "Cool." get it?" Niylah joked

Alexander snorted

"Miller's right. We move on." Raven said right before she put on her helmet once again to get the coordinates of where the stone was. "According to the computer the stones near..those rocks. Two kilometers that way. I see the cave entrance."

"Wait a minute," Clarke called out before walking forward. "There's something buried in the snow here."

"Look at the outline," Alexander whispered to her

Clarke glanced at it before getting on the floor and digging up what revealed a body.

"Have I mentioned that I don't like it here?" Miller questioned

"Ossuarium."

"What?"

"The planet's primary use. I'm pretty sure it means a place to store your dead." Raven explained before wiping snow off the body. "I've seen that symbol before. Show me the star map." she the computer in the helmet. "I bet you it's the planet that the people who took our friends are from."

"Knife," Alexander said holding out his hand

"Here."

"Thanks"

With that, he cut off the bag that was over the body's head.

Alexander let out a huff. "Human."