14.| ᴡᴀɴʜᴇᴅᴀ

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FOURTEEN.
   [14]. Wanheda.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

    AFTER THE MEETING WITH the other 12 clans the two siblings took it upon themselves to think of a way to take to Clarke but they were in a dead end, so instead they just talked, or at least Lexa tried to get her brother to talk.

"Alex, what happened the day I sent you to Mount Weather?"

Alexander sighed as he stood up. "i already told you, Lexa. i'm not going to keep repeating it over and over."

She kept her eyes on the boy. "There's something you aren't telling me—"

"Heda, Aden would like to speak to you two." Titus said barging in the room.

Lexa nodded. "Let him in."

Aden walked into the room and smiled nervously. "When we train today, can I spar with you both? i think i'm ready"

Alexander narrowed his eyes. "Why must everyone want to train with me, do they've got a death wish." he paused and earn a chuckle from the two besides him. "yes, you may. How about we go now." he smiled at the boy taking his hand and leading him to the field. And so they spared, and the boy was doing good. He was able to block both of their hits but that's only because they needed to go easy on him. At one point while they spared Lexa pinned her brother down and held the bo staff above him, and at another point Aden hit Lexa in the face with the bo staff and hit Alexander in his wound.

Lexa sent the boy a stare as she helped her brother up, Alexander knew what she was doing so he put his hands on shoulder.

"hey, he's just a kid, he doesn't know about the wound, you don't have to be mad." Alexander said looking at his sister.

Titus once again interrupted their conversation "They're here."

The two siblings nodded and watched the rest of the nightblood children walk away. Once Lexa and Alexander were back alone as they walked to Skaikru they talked.

"Aden, he's ready. He's even better than you were before your conclave and his strategy is a good one, sister." Alexander said walking besides his sister. She noticed a look on his face, a look she knew too well.