TO THE GRAVEYARD (OPEN)

" you're cute , ya know . but if you tell anyone i said that , they'll never find your body . "

Title: To The Graveyard*

Characters: Selina Kyle x Bill Denbrough

Fandoms: IT, Gotham

Summary: Selina left Gotham and headed to Derry, wanting to find a new place where she can remain safe from gangsters. But in doing so, she now lives in a town that has a demonic clown feasting on children. Great.*

" i left gotham to be safe

" i left gotham to be safe . but suddenly you tell me that there's a demonic clown that eats kids ? well , fuck . is it too late to run away again ? "

—I have a one-shot in my book "A Thief in Derry" where Selina unintentionally saves Georgie and this fanfic is based on that. So Georgie does survive.

—Selina's about a year older than the Losers Club, so around 13-14 years old. And even though she insists that she has no fear due to living on the streets since she was 5, she is genuinely terrified of being left behind because her mother left her. Her greatest fear is being abandoned by the people she cares about and loves, which was never a problem until she meets the Losers. Pennywise could use that to its advantage, maybe even use her mom against her.

—The exact plot is that Selina runs away to Derry in an attempt to escape all the danger in Gotham. She then accidentally saves Georgie and gets closer with Bill and basically joins the Losers Club. She can either start dating Bill before or right after the events with Pennywise.

—This takes place during the first IT chapter one movie.

—If you have any questions or ideas, please just lemme know! :)