HEY DOROTHEA! (OPEN)

" if i have to stay with my mom any longer , i will literally rip out my own hair ! "

Title: Hey Dorothea!*

Original character: Dorothea Geha

Faceclaim: Sophia Lillis

Love interest: Camren Bicondova

Summary: Dorothea just wanted to breathe for once, to go on her own path and figure out who she really is. So going with her favorite cousin, Maggie Geha, to see her film the third season of Gotham seems like a fun opportunity for her. And with a certain pretty girl there, Dorothea begins having the time of her life.*

" look , i'm being honest

" look , i'm being honest . you're an amazing actress and the best catwoman never . so i think you're making history , cam - cam ! "

—Dorothea is a tomboy and rebellious girl. She was forced to do pageants when she was younger by her mother and now does everything she can to rebel. So when she has the chance, she goes with her cousin, Maggie, and spend time with her on set. Also, I see Dorothea as a lesbian and I'd prefer it if you kept it that way. Somewhat based off the song "Dorothea" by Taylor Swift.

—Dorothea is Maggie Geha's younger cousin. Maggie played the second Ivy Pepper aka Poison Ivy on Gotham. So this takes place during them filming the third season of the show.

—Dorothea and Camren definitely get along really well since Camren and Maggie are very close friends. They bond over a lot of things and Dorothea helps her with her lines. This doesn't have to be a slow burn but it does take time for Dorothea to admit her feelings for Camren.

—You can decide more on Dorothea's backstory and how she decides to choose whatever path/career she genuinely wants to do. Whether it be modeling or singing or acting or whatever, it's up to you. I would like for her to figure it out on her own rather than to have someone else force it on her. And after Dorothea and Camren get together, they've gotta be the grossly cutest couple ever.

—If you have any questions or ideas, please just lemme know! :)