BROKEN LIKE ME (OPEN)

" what ? me ? hiding something ? noooo , never ! "

Title: Broken Like Me*

Original character: Peter Morris*

Faceclaim: Levi Miller

Love interest: Jack Dylan Grazer

Summary: All his life, Peter couldn't wait to meet his soulmate. The words were written on his arm for soul long, he just couldn't wait to meet her. Eventually, he does. But not only is his soulmate a celebrity...but he is actually a boy. Well, shit.*

" look , there's a lot of things i didn't expect to ever happen to me

" look , there's a lot of things i didn't expect to ever happen to me . my soulmate being a celebrity is definitely on the top of the list . "

—This is a soulmate AU where the first sentence your soulmate ever says to you is written on your arm and the ink will turn black to red after you meet them.

—I don't have an exact idea on how Peter could meet Jack, so that's up for you to decide, including what sentences are said on each of their arms.

—Peter is a really shy kid and normally keeps to himself. But he's always wanted to travel and has the time of his life whenever he and his parents travel for vacation. He is also gay and I'd prefer if you kept him that way. He's not out to his parents not because they're homophobic, he just doesn't know how they'll react. So finding out that Jack, an actor and a male, is his soulmate scares him and he keeps it a secret for a while.

—I'm giving you a lot of free range on Peter, including his backstory, personality, and hobbies. Even though they are soulmates, I think his relationship with Jack should be a slow burn since he isn't out yet but he genuinely does care about him. After they officially get together, they are definitely the cutest OTP.

—If you have any questions or ideas, please just lemme know! :)