GIRLS LIKE GIRLS (RESERVED)

" if you told me that this was the shit i would have to put up with by coming here , i wouldn ' t have even showed up . "

Title: Girls Like Girls*

Original character: Charlotte* Harrington

Faceclaim: Natalie Alyn Lind

Love interest: Robin Buckley

Fandom: Stranger Things

Summary: Charlotte just expected to spend her summer stalk with her cousin. She sure as hell didn't sign up to be kidnapped by Russians and begin falling for her cousin's coworker at the same time.*

" what the hell are you talking about ? i ' m not looking at her like anything

" what the hell are you talking about ? i ' m not looking at her like anything . so shut up while you still have some teeth left , nerd . "

—Charlotte doesn't have a determined sexuality. She could be bi, or lesbian, or pan. It's up for you to decide or you can have her not use a label.

—Charlotte and Steve are cousins who were inseparable as kids but drifted apart when they got older.

—Charlotte gets sent to stay with Steve during the summer in Hawkins to try and control her rebellious nature that's been getting her in trouble, but you can change this reasoning if you'd like.

—This takes place during the course of season 3. It's up to you if you want Charlotte and Robin to get together by the end. If you want to continue this to season 4 of Stranger Things as well and develop their relationship more, that'd be cool!

—If you have any questions or ideas, please just lemme know! :)