WE'RE THE WEIRDOS (OPEN)

" what can i say ? they had it coming . daddy and stepmomny deserved to die ! "

 daddy and stepmomny deserved to die ! "

Title: We're the Weirdos*

Original character: Billie Lynn*

Faceclaim: Samara Weaving

Love interest: Jerome Valeska

Summary: Billie Lynn and Jerome Valeska have been free ever since they killed their abusive parents. Now it's time to show Gotham what they can do together.*

" oh j , don't you see ? we're the same ! we always have been , even before we lost our minds

" oh j , don't you see ? we're the same ! we always have been , even before we lost our minds . we'll be the king and queen . "

—Billie can either know Jerome in season 1 before he kills his mother or between season 1 and 2 where they both meet in Arkham, though I'd prefer the first one.

—Billie and Jerome used to be childhood friends around the circus before Billie's family moved them away.

—Billie is also a killer like Jerome due to them both having abusive parents. She killed her father and stepmother and has been blood-thirsty ever since. She also gets broken out of Arkham by Theo Galavan alongside Jerome and the others.

—This story can fully take place during season 2-4. If you want to end up going with canon events and have Jerome die in the story, it's all up to you.

—If you have any questions or ideas, please just lemme know! :)