MORPHING AWAY (TAKEN)

" mystique ? i'm not like mystique . she's , like . . . way cooler . "

Title: Morphing Away*

Original character: Luna Stone*

Faceclaim: Camren Bicondova

Love interest: Freddy Freeman

Fandom: Shazam!

Summary: Luna escaped from a lab using her shapeshifting ability, pretending to be a student at a school in Philly. She tries to keep her head low until she meets Freddy, letting him in...and to the danger of the men coming after her.*

" please , you can't tell anyone about me

" please , you can't tell anyone about me . about my powers . there - there are people out there who want me back and i can't go back . "

—While this is a Shazam fic, this does have a liiiitle bit of Stranger Things elements.

—Luna is a metahuman with shapeshifting abilities. She was born in a lab and stayed there for years before finally escaping. She can also have multiple faceclaims due to her shapeshifting ability, but I would prefer if Camren Bicondova is her main faceclaim.

—Freddy and Luna become friends fairly quickly, even before he discovers her ability. And with his superhero form, he tries his hardest to keep her safe from the scientists that want her back.

—This can either take place before Shazam or right after the events of the movie.

—If you have any questions or ideas, please just lemme know! :)