GOTHAM'S NEW ROYALTY (OPEN)

" so . . . what'd i miss ? "

Title: Gotham's New Royalty*

Original character: Ridley Falcone

Faceclaim: Finn Wolfhard

Love interest: Selina Kyle

Summary: Ridley was born into the most infamous crime family in Gotham City, life handed to him on a bloody spoon. Selina was raised by herself on the streets, stealing just to survive. But somehow, they became partners in crime.*

" remember all the fun we used to have ? why can't we go back to that ? "

—Ridley is the son of Carmine Falcone and the younger brother to Mario and Sophia. He very much wants to become a criminal like his father, and is quite persuasive. He's very intelligent and curious, but loyal to his family, which causes conflict when he finds out that Sofia killed their father. He's also short-tempered and has definitely shot people before.

—Ridley and Selina met when they were 11 years old. Despite their completely different backgrounds, they became fast friends. She taught him how to fight and he gave her money and food when she really needed it. Despite his loyalty to his family, he does end up running away and goes back to Gotham to stay with Selina on the streets.

—Ridley and his family left Gotham during the season 1 finale. He didn't want to leave but promised Selina he would come back. He eventually does a few years later and goes back to being her partner in crime. I do want Selina and Ridley to get together during this book rather than her and Bruce. They fit perfectly, two people who love their life of crime and each other.

—Even though Ridley and Selina met and befriended one another before the events of season 1, this will take place between the gap of season 3 and 4. I don't mind having flashbacks or a few chapters during season 1.

—If you have any questions or ideas, please just lemme know! :)