GREEN DESIRE (OPEN)

" what can i say ? she brought me in and took care of me . she ' s all i know and i ' ll stay by her side for eternity . "

Title: Green Desire*

Original character: Siren

Faceclaim: Emma Dumont

Love interest: Barbara Kean

Summary: Siren has no memory of who she is. All she knows is that she's got great power and intends to use it. When she runs into Barbara Kean, it feels like everything falls into place.*

"  gotham  will  learn  to  fear  us

" gotham will learn to fear us . they ' ll never catch us even if they tried . i ' ll rip out their hearts if they even tried because in the end , my love , it ' s you and i . "

—Siren doesn't have an exact sexuality. You can either leave her undefined or label her a sexuality if you want.

—Siren was one of Strange's many experiments at Arkham Asylum that Fish Mooney helped escape. She can either have telekinesis, ergokinesis, or electrokinesis. The experiments caused her hair to turn green and she has no memories of her past life, it's up to you if you want to make a backstory for her and if she remembers or not. She's very devoted but also sadistic and enjoys using her powers to hurt or kill people.

—Siren wanders into Barbara's new club and that's how they meet. Barbara is the one to name her Siren after her club since she didn't remember her own name and it's stuck ever since. Barbara keeps her around originally because of her powers but eventually grows fond and protective over Siren.

—This takes place after season 2 but before season 3. You can continue this story into the end of the show if you'd like and feel free to change the canon events if you'd like. I would like that in the end Siren and Barbara stay together.

—If you have any questions or ideas, please feel free to lemme know! :)