DIRTY SECRETS (RESERVED)

" oh please , i know you like the back of my hand , tozier . "

Title: Dirty Secrets*

Original character: Samuel "Sammy" Henderson*

Faceclaims: Noah Jupe* or Asher Angel*

Love interest: Richie Tozier

Summary: Sammy and Richie have been best friends since they were children, attached at the hip. Now in high school, they're closer than ever. But feelings are beginning to get in the way of their friendship...maybe it's time to ruin it.*

" holy shit ! how can you even see in these glasses ? that explains why you think i'm attractive

" holy shit ! how can you even see in these glasses ? that explains why you think i'm attractive . . . you're blind ! "

—I see Sammy as being either gay or bisexual, it's up for you to decide.

—You have a lot of free range on Sammy's personality and backstory. I kinda see this plot as almost a coming of age story, so I'd like to see him accepting his sexuality and feelings for his best friend.

—Sammy and Richie's have always been close. They joke around a lot with one another and basically know everything about each other. So them realizing they might have feelings that are more romantic than platonic scares them. Maybe they grow distant once they begin figuring it out or something. I'm giving you a lot of free range to figure this out. But once they finally get together, they really are the cutest and most himbo boyfriends ever.

—This is an AU where Pennywise doesn't exist. Since the Losers are about 14-16 here, this can either take place in the 90s or modern day.

—If you have any questions or ideas, please just lemme know! :)