ELASTIC HEART (OPEN)

" if you told me that i'd spend my weekend harboring a dead guy , i wouldn't believe you . "

Title: Elastic Heart*

Original character: Rosemary "Rosa" Quinn

Faceclaim: Sofia Bryant

Love interest: Billy Hargrove

Fandom: Stranger Things

Summary: All Rosa wants to do is prove that she'd be a damn good cop. What she never expected was going into the woods to find Billy Hargrove, seeming to be dead for months, alive with clearly no memory except for his own name.*

" it doesn't matter what you did in the past

" it doesn't matter what you did in the past . you died a hero . so that isn't going to stop me from helping you the most i can . "

—This takes place after season 3. And because season 4 isn't out yet, it doesn't need to be canon compliant or anything.

—Rosa's known about the Upside Down since season 1. But the story begins in season 4 when she finds Billy with amnesia. She didn't fully know Billy before then but took him under her wing, trying to help him the most she can. This AU idea was also developed by the lovely Electra flayedmemories !

—Rosa is best friends with Nancy and Jonathan. They're basically all detective buddies.

—Rosa is one of my favorite original characters I roleplay. She's very stubborn and determined, wanting to be a police officer like her father even though she is constantly underestimated. She's not afraid to take risks and protect the people she cares about, especially after losing her little sister, Nina, to the Demogorgon.

—If you have any questions or ideas, please just lemme know! :)