HER & I (OPEN)

" what can i say ? i know nature like the back of my hand . maybe I am mother nature . "

Title: Her & I*

Title: Her & I*

Original character: Belladonna Gardener

Faceclaim: Ashley Moore

Love interest: Wanda Maximoff

Fandom: MCU

Summary: Being a new recruit for the Avengers isn't easy. Belladonna has a lot to prove. And falling for a Sokovian with glowing red eyes and witch powers who's supposed to be their enemy sure as hell isn't what she has to prove.*

" i don't care where we go or where we end up , wanda

" i don't care where we go or where we end up , wanda . all i know is that i'll be with you until my dying day . "

—Belladonna has chlorkinetic abilities, very similar to Poison Ivy's powers, including her toxic powers and her alias is Nightshade. I don't fully have a personality or backstory for her, so you have free range with that!

—Belladonna is a bit intrigued by Wanda when they first meet despite the latter being the enemy and made them all see their worst fears. But when the Maximoff Twins join the Avengers, Belladonna becomes very close to Wanda, especially after Pietro's death.

—I do want their relationship to be a bit of a slow burn. They both care about one another but there's still a lot of issues. But they rely on one another and care for each other, so please build up their relationship and you can also have free range with it.

—This takes place during Avengers: Age of Ultron. It can continue throughout the rest of the Marvel series if you'd like. Hell, you could have a whole WandaVision thing going on too but replace Belladonna for Vision...that'd be superb :)

—If you have any questions or ideas, please just lemme know! :)