Chapter 21

Ross' POV:

" DAD!!! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT IN FRONT OF LAURA?!?! "

" Don't rise you voice to me like that!"

" Why did you do that?!!? "

" I was just saying how it is."

" But that's not how it is!!!! That crazy guy just wanted to fight, he told me, HE TOLD ME, that I was a good enough reason to beat the shit out of!!! "

" Well maybe he was right? "

" What? "

I Whispered...

" MARK!!! Stop it!!! "

My mom yelled at him.

" No!! Ross, take your shirt off!! "

" Why!?!? "

I asked scared now because of what he said before!

" Just do it! NOW!! "

" NO!! I don't have to do ANYTHING!! "

I started walking out to try and find Laura, but he grabbed my arms holding them tight!

" WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?! LET ME GO!!! "

He pulled my long sleeves up grabbing my lift wrist and holding it up showing my few scars...

" LOOK!!! "

He said to everyone.

I tried to get out of his grip but he just held me tighter to him. He had his arm around my stomach witch was hurting my ribs!

" Ross....? Why? "

My mom ask almost starting to cry.

Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ryland and Ratliff were just shocked. They didn't say anything.

" Answer your mother Ross!!! "

" I..... I... "

I couldn't do this now... Not with everyone looking at me like this...

So I did something I really didn't want to do. Which I'll probably hate myself for.
I kicked my dad in the leg until he let go of me, which was about 3 to 4 times hard. Then I ran out of the room as fast as I could, the pain was bad, but I had to get out of there! I I just needed to find Laura!

Laura's POV:

I don't know what just happend back their, with Ross and his dad. It seemed as his dad was trying to get me upset. Ross didn't make any since but I'm actually not mad at him. I just don't want to ever be mad at him again from before.

I ran out of their so fast but I wish I didn't. I shouldn't have run like a little kid, I should have stayed and talked it over with Ross the adult way.

I am at the beach but now I'm heading back to Ross' room.

" Hello. "

I turned around to a guy that looked like Ross but wasn't, good looking with the nice hair.

" Hi. Oh hi, Edie! "

" Laura, what are you doing here? "

" Oh well, I'm actually here... Visiting my boyfriend. "

" You have a boyfriend? "

" Yeah, I'm sorry, we were fighting at the time when we went to the movies together. I'm sorry. "

Then he ran away.
I started to feel really bad for him, I mean I lead him on and.... Aww!
I started walking again when I heard Ross call to me.

" Laura! "

I stopped waiting for him to catch up to me.

" Laura... Are you okay? "

" I'm fine! But I'm sorry for running away like that! I shouldn't have done that."

" It's okay, I'm sorry for what my dad said, I love YOU! And only you! "

" Aww, I love you too! Are you okay? Your ribs?

I touched his his ribs softly.

" Yeah, um... Their really sore right now that's all. Who was that guy you were talking to? "

" Actually... That's the guy I went to the movies with.... "

" What's he doing here? "

" I don't know... I was walking back to your room when he stopped me, asking what I was doing here and that's when I told him that I'm here with you... My boyfriend.
Then he just ran off. "

" Oh.. "

" But Ross, don't worry okay! Because I never stopped liking you and I didn't really like him anyway! "

" Okay! Good! "

" Ross, are you okay? Did something happen after I ran off? "

" No, no, just a little misunderstanding about the hole situation. Don't worry!"

He told me putting his arm around me.

" Good, cause I don't want you upset. "

//(( Comment. Something. Anything. Please. I. Need. To. Know. What. You. Think. ))// :D thanks for reading xoxo - Cam