Chapter 1

Ross' POV:

" I'm sorry Laura... I-I don't know what to say.... But I do know this... "

I started to lean in and so did Laura. Once our lips hit I just never wanted to let go, I wanted to be by her side forever and always. Just us taking on this big old world but I know that can't happen. I know we can't be together... Well not right now I mean!

I love R5 and I support it all the way and always will, but right now I just wish it never existed...

Laura pulled away as I was thinking ' nooo ' I thought, but it had to end... Because I had to go!

" Laura I should have told you this way before now but... I think about you all the time. Your my whole world and I-I... love you! "

" Ross, I kinda knew you felt this way from the way you ack around me "

She giggles a little,

" And I feel the same way about you Ross, but your making this harder by telling me this now, when we won't see each other for... How ever long your going to be gone for... How long are you going to be gone for? "

" Well, I ah.. I'm not sure. I'm guessing a few months. "

" That's not to bad.. I guess... "

( BEEP BEEP )

" Oh, ah that's the tour bus, I gotta go. "

" Right. "

" I really don't wanna say goodbye laura, so... I'm not! I'm gonna say hello and walk away and not look back, okay?" I said trying not to think that this will be the last time I see Laura until after.

"Okay, well... Hello Ross. "

" Hello Laura. "

I turned around starting to walk to the bus looking at the bands picture on the side of the bus, trying to hold back tears and not to look back at Laura. It was so much harder than it sounded, but I did it... I didn't look back and we started to drive away and that's when the tears came.