Chapter 7

Ross' POV:

I've thought about the hole cutting my self thing and I know it was stupid!

Even to think about it!

I guess I just was looking for a way, any way to fill this hole in my heart!

I just want the pain to go away... That's all.

Laura' POV:

I've been in my room ever since I seen Ross' tweet. Just me... Sitting here... alone... In the dark... crying!

My sister Vanessa has been trying to get me to come out and go somewhere with her but I refuse to!

Ross hasn't been calling as much as he was, now it's mostly about five times a day, texting about two or three times. But nope, I'm not gonna answer! Never!

I know I'm gonna have to face him sooner or later because when he gets back we have to start filming Austin and Ally season 4.

I started thinking about all the fun, good moments we had on set.

I let a sigh out thinking about him when Vanessa walks in my room.

" Get up! We're leaving! "

" No Vanessa! "

I buried my face in my pillow.

" Laura when are you planning on getting out of bed? "

" Never! "

" Why don't we go shopping? "

" Shopping? "

I wined.

" Fine how about we go to the movies "

" Well the movies are dark so guess so. "

" Yay! Okay get ready I'll be downstairs! "

And then she was gone... Why did I commit to this? Oh whatever better get in the shower.

I got out of the shower, brush and blow dried my hair and then straightened it. Then brushed my teeth, and put some light makeup on. When I went back to my room I found cloths laid on my bed.

I walked closer to them and I could tell immediately that Vanessa put them there for me.

The clothes were short shorts and a crop top.

It looks like she's trying to get me a boyfriend! No! Not happening!

I put the clothes on anyway and walked downstairs to Vanessa.

" You look great! "

" Thanks but I don't feel like it! "

" Oh come on Laura were gonna have fun, just be positive! "

" Alight Fine. "

" Great, let's go! "

We left the house got into the car and drove to the movies.

Vanessa tried to make small talk but I didn't make the conversation last.

We went to see If I Stay and I can honestly say it was great but made me cry, the couple were so cute and just reminded me of Ross and I.

Once we were about to leave, a bunch of fans surrounded us.

And of course they all had the same question!

" Are you and Ross dating? "

" Do you know Lilly? "

" Do you like like Ross? "

" Is it true Ross is dating a girl named Lilly? "

I could feel the tears starting to come and Vanessa can read me like a book.

" Okay okay, let's give her some space! "

It didn't really work because they just kept asking the same questions.

That's when Vanessa was getting mad!

" NOW!!! "

Boom never gonna see them again!

That was probably the highlight of the last month of my life.

After all the fans ran away this one guy walked over to us.

He kinda looks like Ross with the blonde hair. Oh shut up Laura don't say stuff like that! Your trying to forget about him!

" Hey, I- I just seen you and I knew I had to introduce myself. I'm Edie, and you are? "

" I'm Laura. "

He put his hand out.

" Nice to meet you Laura. "

I shook his hand.

" Same to you! "

" Look, I know you probably just watched a movie, but... Would you like to catch another one with me? "

" I'd love to! "

I feel l like this is wrong but... Then I don't!

" I'll just head back home. I'll pick you up at 10:00. Alright? "

" Alright! "

Then me and Edie walked into the theatre and watched a different movie.