Chapter 4

Ross' POV:

I woke up and looked at the clock to see it was 11:30 AM! Wow that's late for me. Well it was a pretty crazy concert last night!

The fans went crazy! So crazy, I went to hug the crowed right after we took the R5 family picture after the concert with all of us, and some girl took my phone right out of my pocket.

I didn't even notice at first.

It was in my back pocket and I went to hug the other side of the front row and that's when I realized it wasn't there.

So I went back to the first couple girls that I hugged and I seen this girl with it.

" Hey umm... Can I get my phone back? "

She blushed a little and then gave it up.

" Sorry! "

I just kinda laughed.

It was one of the best concerts we played. The only problem was Laura wasn't their. She went to every concert we played in LA. I miss her.

Wait... Maybe she isn't busy right now and she'll answer the phone!

I picked up my phone and called Laura....

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

What... Why is she not answering?

This makes no sense!

I'm gonna try again!

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

NOTHING!!! AHHHH!!

Okay Ross, I'm sure there's a good reason why she's not picking up. Yeah, yeah a very big but good reason!!!

I just have to wait and she'll call me back! I know she'll call me back!

Until then I'll go on twitter.

I was on Twitter for about a min until I realized all my twitter notification were all the same question...

' What about Laura '

' WHAT!!!! Nooo we want Raura!! '

' ROSS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?! '

' You got to be with Laura Ross, your perfect for each other! '

The fans don't know yet that we told each other that we love each other. So what are they talking about?

I went to my profile and looked at my last tweet to see what's making everyone reply to all the same question and to see a tweet that I written and posted...

" But I didn't write that?!?! "

The tweet said ' I LOVE YOU LILLY. C!!! With all my heart!! Always have and always will!!! 😘 '

Who is Lilly. C?!?!

I didn't write this!!! Wh-.....

Ohhhhhh!!! It must've been that fan that took my phone last night. Ohhhhh! That makes sense.

Well first thing to do is delete it.

Done! It's deleted.

Now for some food.

Laura's POV:

I have been crying for 2 hours straight! I can't stop thinking about Ross and his stupid tweet!!! Ahhhh!

I hate my life!!! Ross told me he loves me and then leaves to go on tour and then not even 24 hours later he loves someone else named Lilly?!!?

It latterly feels like my heart is Broken....