Chapter 3

Laura's POV:

This day has been long without Ross, he hasn't called me at all. It makes me sad, I feel like I miss him more than he misses me. I would have called him but I don't know what to say. Just thinking about him makes me really upset. So if I called him it would be really awkward because of me.

Well it's around 10:30 PM, I should get some sleep. But I really want to talk to Ross before I go to bed!

Well maybe I'll have the guts to call him tomorrow. Yeah... Maybe.

Ross' POV:

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

No answer... I'll try again.

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

Wh-why didn't she answer? I'm sure she's just busy! Yeah, I'll call her in the morning.

I walked back to the others and told them I was going to bed.

" Did you talk to Laura "

My mom ask quietly

" Uh... No, she didn't answer. "

" Oh I'm sorry sweetie! "

I tried to ack like it didn't bother me.

" Oh it's fine! Good night! "

I put on a smile and walked back to mine and Rylands room. Ryland was still with the others in mom and dads room so it was just me.

I took my pants and shirt off cause I sleep in my boxers and tried to go to sleep.

But of course I couldn't... I just thought about Laura.

Why didn't she pick up?

Was she mad cause I lift?

Does she miss me?

Does she even love me?

Man I feel like I miss her more than she misses me!

After all the negative thinking I finally fell asleep.

Laura's POV:

I woke up the next morning around 9:30 AM. The first thought that came into my head was Ross and needing to talk to him.

I grabbed my phone to try to get the guts to call him. When I turned my phone on I seen that Ross called twice last night right after I fell asleep.

Man I feel bad now, I was thinking this hole time that he doesn't miss me or care about me. Well clearly that's not it! I shouldn't have jumped to conclusion like that.

I knew I had to call him and that's what I'm gonna do.

Ummm... Well, maybe I'll just wait. Yeah, I'll go on twitter and Instagram then I'll call him. Or hopefully he'll try and call me before I call him.

I went on Twitter and was just looking though the people that I'm following's tweets, and then that's when I regretted going on twitter at all in the first please!