Chapter 10

(( As you know school is back, and has been back so i'v been pretty busy... BUT look! Here is an real long chapter of Hell0!!! WOOO I hope you enjoy!!! 😘 ))

Ross's POV:

** Few Hours later **

I think we're here...

I'm not sure though...

Well the bus stopped...

So then we must me here...

I'm not going out there to look...

No way I'm facing my dad after that fight!

He should have just dropped it when I said it was nothing. He just needs to know that I'm not the person who would do drugs! Gosh he just makes me mad!!!

I started hearing someone start walking towards the back of the bus, because with this bus you can hear everyone move when they do.

I closed my eyes to look like I was sleeping....

-

-

15 secedes later the footsteps started walking the other way.

I opened my eyes and let a sigh out...

I wonder who it was?

Was it mom?

Was it Riker or Rocky?

Rydel? Ryland? Ratliff?

Dad?

I got mad just thinking about him..

I got back into my deep thoughts and then the name Laura came to mind.

All the thoughts I had at the park started coming back with my eyes slowly turning red from me softly crying.

I heard the door open and more foot steps were being heard... Then the bus felt lighter and the door shut...

We must be here. I looked out the small little window that was in the small room with a queen size bed and seen that we were in a parking lot of the venue that were playing at tonight.

Laura's POV:

Edie had texted me asking if I wanted to go out for something to eat but I told him I was sick because I'v just been thinking about Ross and I feel like I'm doing the wrong thing while being with Edie. I shouldn't though because technically we're not dating, we went to the movies once and that was it. Ross and I kissed and, I love him. Just mad at him at the same time. Ross posted that tweet and I just need to get over it and clear the air with Ross because I can't hold a grudge on him, we could never be friends and that would jeopardize Austin and Ally!

I need to call him, but he's gonna be mad that I haven't answered or called him back.

I guess I'll just wait and see what happens, Ross hasn't called me at all today which is weird for him. Maybe he'll call me and that's different and I'll answer him this time!

I went on twitter and thought to read Rydels tweets so I'll know what's been happening on tour...

' Awesome show tonight New York! Now off to Boston in the morning. 😎 '

- Tuesday 9:55 PM

' Driving sucks... 😐 '

- Wednesday 8:37 AM

' Are we there yet? 😜 '

- Wednesday 10:13 AM

Rydel makes me laugh, she's so sweet!