Chapter 14

👍 ( I will start putting emoji's that describe the chapter ;D )

Mark's POV:

The kids just walked out on stage and started to sing Falling For You while Stromie and myself watch proudly.

But I'm not as proud with Ross at the moment. I honestly don't think he's the kind of man to do drug at his age when he's such a role model to kids everywhere but with everything he's been doing, just seems suspicious.

And I'm curious...

So I took his phone and I'm gonna find out what's up.

I wondered away from Stormie as she watched the kids and I started looking though his phone.

I went though his Instagram first, but I didn't really know how to use that so I went to twitter, that I am more familiar with.

Nothing... While nothing interesting...

I started looking at all of his apps until I seen his message app...

This could be good...

Look at me, I'm looking though my sons phone hoping to find something bad! What is wrong with me. This is his phone, meaning his privacy! I can't do this!
I was just about to put Ross's phone away when...

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

* Ring rin-

" Hello? "

I answered Ross' phone...

" Oh hi Laura. "

Laura's POV:

*** THE COVO ***

" Hi Mark, how are you? "

I asked a little nerves. Wondering why Ross' dad answered and not Ross himself.

" Good good, and your self! "

" Um, yeah, I'm pretty good. "

" Good to hear! "

" Is Ross, uh... Around? "

That's when I realized I could hear him singing Cali Girls in the back ground.

" No, sorry Laura, he's on stage right now. But I'll tell him you called when he gets of, he has a break in about 45 mins, for 10 mins... He'll call you then. "

Only 10 mins to talk to Ross? I need more time to talk to him then that, and I'm sure he feels the same way. Also I don't want to have him distracted on stage thinking about talking to me.

" Um, no, can you get him to call me when the concert is over. Don't even till him I called until after the show. I would really appreciate that. "

" Uh sure, if that's what you want. "

" Thank you very much Mark. Take care, enjoy the rest of the tour. "

And I hung up the phone before he could say anything else.
Now all I can do is wait until after the show. Or I could think of what I'm gonna say when he calls.. What am I going to say?

Ross's POV:

" Na Na Na, Na Na Na Naaa...
I'v been looking for the one... Tonight... "

" THANK YOU BOSTON!! "

Riker says into his mike.
After we all bow and thank everyone again we make our way back stage.

" Wow anther great show guys! "

Rocky tells.

" Yeah, it was amazing just from back here, it must have been better from up front! "

Moms tells us and gives us all a proud smile!

" What did you think Mark? "

Ratliff asked.

" It was great, just like all of your other shows this tour! Oh and Ross."

I was getting ready for a smart comment to be honest.

" Laura----------------------------------------------------------------------- "

I heard Laura and went blank! Wait!!! What did he say about her?!?!

" What?!?! "

I ask desperate and excited.

" Uh, I said, Laura called you while you were on stage and wanted you to call her back. "

" She called... Me? "

" Yeah, and here's your phone. "

Dad held out my phone as I slowly reached out for it. I walked away slowly from everyone else and walked into the dressing room. I looked down at my phone and got lost in my thoughts.

Wondering why she called me now.
After all the texts and calls now she calls me.

What does she want?

Does she... Miss me?

Is she mad?

Sad?

Does she have a boyfriend?

That guy from twitter?

Are they over?

That's why she's calling me?

What is she going to say?

What am I going to say?

Okay, I need to call her!

But I'm scared!

I haven't even thought of actually talking to her every time I did called her. I guess I just got into the habit of calling her so many times a day not expecting her to answer.

Okay... I have to do this! Now or never!!