Chapter 26

Ross's POV:

Edie opens the door with just his boxers on, smirking at me.

Edie: Hey Ross!

I run at him throwing him to the ground, me on top and him on the bottom taking the punches I'm giving him directly in the face, that ugly ass, rapist, face!!!

He makes sounds as I hit him harder and harder as I think about Laura and what he's done!

Riker pulls me off of him and holds me.

Riker: Did you rape Laura?

Edie: No, she said she wanted it!

I try and get out off Riker's grip just to hit him once again, but Riker wouldn't let me.

" No she didn't! "

Edie: Yes she did! I swear. I can even prove it.

Rocky: How?

Edie: I have a video!

" You have a video? "

I say hurt

Edie takes out his computer and finds this ' video ' and is about to press play...

" The only reason she said yes, was because she wasn't her self. You put something in her drink so she would sleep with you! "

I say mad, knowing that he used Laura like that for one reason.

" I don't wanna watch this "

Laura's probably going to be naked and I'v never seen her naked before.
I can't disrespect her like this. This also means that this is Laura's first time.... I wanted to be her first time and she was going to be mine.

Riker: But we have to know.

" We already know! This asshole raped her! "

Edie: Okay, then at this part when she said " Come on " means that I raped her?

He smirked and played the video...

*** WHAT HAPPENED ***

Edie's POV:

Edie: I'll take care of you!

Laura: Who are--- you?

I grabbed her arms, to help her to stand.

Laura: Ross?

Edie: Sure....

I picked her up bridal style.

Edie: Do you wanna come back to my room with me?

Laura: * mumbles *

We got to my room knowing what my plan was next so I put Laura down on my bed, as she just laid there, starting to wake up. I got my computer out and pressed record.

" Sooo Laura? "

I walked closer to her, sitting on the bed with her.

I smirk at her and she kisses me hard. I didn't see it coming this soon but you don't see me complaining!

But then that turned into a make out session.

Then she started taking my shirt off, then my pants.

I never put something in a girls drink before and so far I'm glad I did!!!

I started sucking on her neck to try and find that sweet spot to hear her moan, and when I did find it, that's all you heard... Along with my name!!

Once I stopped she started pulling my boxers down slowly, which was just turning me on more than I already was!

Laura: Come on! Let's do this!

She says between breaths

" Okay "

I made my way in and we both moan for what seemed like years but was only a few hours.

We pulled apart tried and sweaty and soon both fell asleep.

*** After Ross, Riker, Rocky, and Ell Watched 1 Min Of The Video ***

Ross' POV:

" YOU LITTLE FUCK!!! "

I ran at him once again but didn't go as planed.
He punched me in the face hard, but I gave it right back to him!

We kept going and then Riker, Rocky, and Ell join and we now were all beating the shit right out of him!

Riker stopped after a few minutes and got Rocky and Ell to stop too.

Riker: Alright Ross! We've done enough!

He says out of breath.

But I Kept going, and I wasn't planing on stopping. Punch after punch!

I threw my arm back to hit again but Rocky stopped it before it could hit his face!

I pulled my hand away from Rocky and hit Edie as I was getting pulled away.

Rocky's POV:

I pulled Ross away from Edie, turned him to face me holding his shoulders and not planning to let go.

Rocky: Ross.. He's in bad shape.
Stop before you really kill him!

He was breathing heavily looking at me with anger in his eyes as if he really did want Edie to be dead.

But also he looked hurt.

" Ross? "

Ross didn't say anything, just stared at Edie.

Riker: Ross let's go!

Ross finally took his eyes off Edie which he was just laying on the floor in pain.

Ross walked out, as we followed!
We walked back to Riker's room to Rydel and Laura.

Laura's POV:

" Do you think the boys will be okay?"

Rydel: I know the boys will be okay!
Don't worry Laura, theirs 4 of them and 1 asshole! They got this!

" Okay.. "

Rydel: Laura, do you wanna talk about it?

" Theirs really nothing to talk about, I mean I just don't remember anything! After I thought I seen Ross last night after you gave me that last drink everything was a blur! And then I just woke up in his room this morning! "

Rydel: Yeah, I don't remember last night well either because I kinda, may have drank A LOT!!

" Yeah, you kinda, may have REALLY drank A LOT!! "

We laugh and it takes a way some of the nervousness I was having!

Then the guys walk in...

////////////////////////
Thoughts on this chapter?
What do you want to happen in Ross and Laura's world?
Comment! 😝