Chapter 18

Laura's POV:

I haven't heard anything from Ross lately, I mean I was texting him earlier when he was telling me about him wanting to come home to see me as his family goes to Mexico for a week. That last I heard he was just going to talk to them about letting him go. I hope they do, I just really miss him and want him with me!
So I thought I'd give him a call...

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

Ross' POV:

We were getting ready to go to the hospital when my phone started ringing. I couldn't get up by myself so I was just going to let it ring.

" I'll get it for you Ross. "

My dad said, grabbing my phone that I lifted on the table.

" No, it's okay. Just let it go. "

He just looked at me and pressed talk and started talking.

" Hey Laura.... "

Laura!! I forgot about me wanting to go home, so I didn't tell her that my mom and dad said no to it.

" Oh yeah, I'll tell you this now. No! Ross is not going home this week! "

Dad told Laura into the phone..

" Dad! No, just give me the phone! "

" Well I'm sorry Laura, but he's not going! Now we are on our way to the hospital, so Ross will call you later.. "

I tried getting up to get my phone from my dad myself but the pain was bad, it felt like somebody was stabbing me in the ribs.

" Dad, wait! I need to talk to her! "

" Oh, um well Ross and Rocky are in bad condition from a fight.... "

I tried sitting up again but I just ended up moaning in pain as I collapse down on the bed.

" Dad!!! Give me the phone!!!! "

I started getting real mad!

" He'll call you later Laura! Bye! "

And he hung up on her cause I could hear her still talking when he pressed end!

" DAD?!?! "

" Ross! NO! Okay your not going tomorrow and your not to talk to Laura about it! And don't even THINK about sneaking away either! Now we are leaving, Riker, Rocky please help your brother down to the lobby! "

Laura... She's probably worried sick! My dads such an ass!!!

Riker and Rocky helped me up and brought me to the lobby well mom and dad got the others!

" Riker, I need you to get my phone from dad. I need to talk to Laura! "

" Ross... Why do you put me in these situations? Just listen to dad and don't worry about Laura. "

" Please! Just get me my phone. I seen him give it to mom and I KNOW she's going to put it in her purse! "

" I'll try, okay? Now here they all come! "

Everyone else came and got together, then we all got 2 taxis and drove to the hospital!

We didn't have to wait long at all because Rocky needed stitches right away. Me? It hurts to move and my face is cut a little but that's it.

Rocky and my mom went in first and he came out a while later with 4 stitches close to his left eyebrow.
When I got called in, my mom and Riker came in with me.