Chapter 8

Laura's POV:

Edie and I are having the best time at the movies, but the whole time I couldn't help myself to think about Ross.

I shouldn't even be thinking about him, he loves this Lilly girl and I kinda like this Edie guy, well, I think I like him. Well I'm having a great time thats for sure.

We finished watching the movie, and as we were walking out to wait for Vanessa, Edie wanted to take a picture.

" Hey can I take a picture so I can remember this day? "

I softly laughed.

" Sure! "

He pulled out his iPhone and we leaned in close together, putting our heads together to get us both in the picture.

*** Click ***

" Thanks Laura, this has been a really fun night! "

" Thank you for the movie and the popcorn! I had a lot of fun as well. "

Right than Vanessa pulled up as she honked the horn.

" Well, that's my sister. Night "

I started walking to the car when he said my name.

" Laura, wait! "

" Yeah? "

I started walking back to him.

" Thanks again. Your a really beautiful girl! "

" Aww, thanks Edie! "

He started leaning in, I wasn't really feeling it but I leaned in anyway and the next thing I knew, we were kissing!

But why? How does someone like me after just one movie?

Ross...

I remember I liked him from the first day we met for Austin and Ally! H-he was the last guy I kissed and it was amazing!

I told him I loved him back.. Then he lift... And now he loves someone else!

Well if he can love someone after telling me he loved me, then I can love someone else too! And that's what I'm gonna do!

Ross' POV:

Wow that was anther amazing concert! The R5 Family rocks!

I run off the stage to the others that were backstage drinking water.

" Here! "

Rocky says giving me a water.

" Thanks! "

" Some show huh? "Riker says trying to get his breath back to normal.

" Yeah! One of our best I'd say! "

Ratliff throws in their.

" Well come on guys, it's late and we have a lot to do tomorrow before your concert in Boston! "

We all agreed and left to go back to the hotel.

I was always quite because I was just lost in my thoughts..

Once we got there, everyone went to bed. Well except me, because I always call Laura before bed.

Well...

I try to call Laura!

I let a sigh out thinking about her and her smile, wishing that she would just talk to me!

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

* Ring ring *

Nothing... Shocker!

I went on Instagram and posted a few pictures Ryland took for me of the concert. Then did the same for Facebook, and twitter.

' You were amazing New York!

Can't wait to come back next time!! #R5family #tourlife '

.... Post... Loading... Done!

Now for bed! Just as I was about to put my phone down, I seen Laura retweeted something.

I looked closer at it and their was a picture...

Of Laura... And some guy....

I read the caption and that was when I felt my heart break into millions of pieces...

** FEW MINUETS LATER **

' Had an amazing time with you tonight beautiful! Let's do it again some time! XOXO @LauraMarano "

I kept repeating the random dudes tweet that Laura was tagged in and that she retweeted.

I-I have no words... Like... Just cause I went on tour you get a boyfriend?!?! I told her...!!!!!

" I TOLD HER I LOVED HER!!!! "

" Ross shut up, I'm trying to sleep!! "

Ryland demands annoyed!

" No! Okay! NO!!!! "

I ran out of the room, down to the lobby, and out the front door!

I walked and thought...

Walked a little more and thought a lot more!

Next thing I knew I was at a park.

I walked over to a set of swings and sat down on one, softy starting to cry.

" Why? "

I mumbled though myself crying...

" What did I do wrong? What did I do to deserve this?!?! Why did she lie to me about loving me? She could have just told me she didn't feel the same way...She broke my heart.... I-I don't want this pain! I don't want this to be happening!!! I-I........ I don't want to live anymore! "

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

( I really wanna know what your opinions are on this story so far. So please comment what you think! :) thank you all! :D )