Chapter 11

Ross' POV:

" DONE! "

Ratliff cheers in joy.

" My hand hurts! "

Rocky puts out there.

" Same! "

Rydel shares.

" I'll be right back. "

I tell everyone standing up and walking out, hopping my dad doesn't have a smart comment of where I'm going.

I get back to the green room where I pull out my cell phone and call Laura, which is on speed dial.

* Ring Ring *

* Ring Ring *

* Ring Ring *

* Ring Ring *

Of course... I just want her to call me or just answer her phone.

I better go start worming up my voice again cause I fell asleep which made my voice crack.

Laura POV:

I ran upstairs trying to get my phone before the ringing stopped because I was helping Vanessa with the dishes that mom told us to do.

But I failed at answering it on time.

I didn't even look to see who it was, I just hoped it was Ross. Him calling before and after his shows.

" Hello? "

I try to say cool but sound desperate.

Nothing... No one was there.

I checked to see who it was and It was Ross. I felt like crap! He wants to talk to me and I want to talk to him.

Should I call him back?

It's been like two months since I seen or heard from him.

I'm just scared that he's not gonna feel the same way or be mad... But I deserve it.

I sat on my bed lost in my thoughts of what I should do.

Ross' POV:

" I'd rather stay with you if I had to choose, baby you're the greatest, and I got everything to lose, I just wanna be with you, and I can never get enough.

Baby give it all up, up, I'd give it all up, if I can't be with you, all of this stuff sucks, yeah all of it sucks, if I can't be with you and, no Oscar, no Grammy, no mansion in Miami. This sun don't shine the sky ain't blue, if I can't be with you. "

I sing as Rocky plays my acoustic guitar. We always play this song to warm up our voices before a show. We finish the song and Rocky puts the guitar down.

" So dad thinks your on drugs!"

" I'v noticed. "

" Are you? "

" NO!! "

" I know you aren't, I just wanted to ask. Sorry! "

" No I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said it like that! Its just frustrating! "

" I know, and dad has been on your case lately. "

" Yeah, tell me about it. "

" Dad said we have an interview before the concert, so we better get ready. "

" We do? Oh alright! "

Rocky and I get up and walk towards the others who are talking to the interviewer and camera crew.

After getting all seated and prepped we started answering the questions.

" Hi, I'm Emma from Clever TV and were here with R5! So we got some questions from your fans on twitter so here are some..

' What's is your favourite song from the louder album? ' "

" Ain't no way were going home. "

Rocky says

" Love me like that. "

Rydel tells.

" forget about you! "

Riker smiles.

" One last dance, it gets me every time! "

Ratliff says pretending to tear up.

" If I can't be with you. "

I put in a smile.

" Nice! "

We answered a few more after that, when I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket.

It was loud, everyone was staring at me, including my dad who looked mad.

He always tells us to turn off or leave our phones in our dressing room for interviews and I aways do but I guess today I was just thinking else where.

The first thought I had was ' is it laura? ' I wanted, no NEEDED to see who it was so badly. I put my hand over to my hip as if I were going to take it out, but my dad did one of those ' fake coughs ' to signal me 'DONT! '

I can't just let it go, It might be Laura.

Nobody calls me on my phone, the only person who ever did was Laura when we were back in LA so it must be her!

I'm sorry, but I have too.

I grabbed my phone with everyones eyes still on me, I stand up walking just a few steps away from everyone and press talk....

" Hello? "