Chapter 17

Ross' POV:

" Please Riker, I really need you to help me here! "

" I don't know man, I mean if you just leave, WITHOUT mom and dad even knowing, your a dead man, and then I'm a dead man cause I helped you. "

" I'm willing to take that chance though, I just... I really need to see Laura from after the last two months and this is my chance to do so. I can't wait anther month to see her. You know how bad it was, I mean, I wasn't myself, dad thought and still does think I'm on drugs, and I did something I thought I would never do! "

" What's that? "

" Um, I, um- "

Rocky walks in just in time, because I don't want Riker knowing that I cut myself. I mean he would tell everyone because my hole family is against that stuff and he would think he was doing me a favour.

" Guys, theirs a fight in the hall way!"

The 3 of us run out to see two guys starting to get abrasive and a cute girl standing there scared of what's going to happen next, as if she's worried for the other.

The fight just starting to get going when one guy started yelling at us.

" Hey you, blonde guy, stop looking at my girl like that!!! "

I looked at Riker who was looking at me, to be honest, we didn't know who he was talking to. Riker or me?
But when he ran over to me forgetting about the other guy he was fighting, we both knew he was talking to me.

He grabbed me by my shirt, pushing me up against the wall and held me up so I was on my toes.
Riker and Rocky just stood back. Thanks for the help guys.

" Why are you looking at my girl like that?!?! "

" I-I wasn't, I have my own girl, why would I be looking at yours? "

" So she's not good enough for you then? It's that what your saying? "

" no no no, you have your girl and I have mine, now just calm down and we both can just walk away. "

He smiled at me, but I was looking at the other guy that was in the fight start running away!

" I'm gonna be honest, I like to fight. And you gave me a good enough reason to beat the living shit right out of you. And I also don't like blonds! "

" Um, well... or we can walk away, that offer is still out there. "

" Nah! "

Right then he held me up higher and punched me in the face, again and again, and again hard and fast. I didn't want to fight him cause he is a bit bigger than me and I'm just not a fighter!

But I had no choice!

I kneed him right in the ribs witch made him let go of my shirt and drop me onto the floor, I couldn't land the drop from the dizziness I was having from the punches before.

When I got my focus back he was right in front of me.

I tried to stand up, but before I could he tackled me to the floor with me sadly on the bottom and him on top!
He punched my noise, mouth, eye, other eye, and well every part of my face. I took my hand making it tight, about to hit him in the face, but he grabbed my hand and pushed it down fast and hard right into me ribs. I yelled in pain as he did it again, and again, again while saying " How do you like it in the ribs? " and kept doing it until Riker and Rocky finally got him off of me, witch felt like hours!

They got him off of me but he punched Riker hard in the face making him fall, as Rocky just stood back for a minute and then ran like a crazy man to him and started attacking him! He punched him and got punched, over in repeat.