Chapter 12

Ross' POV:

" Hello? "

" You have just won a trip to- "

I press end fast cause I don't care about their ' deal ' or whatever. It's always a lie.
At that moment I knew It wasn't Laura and just wanted to lay down and cry.
But instead I turn around forgetting about the interview.
I made eye contact with everyone quickly and just got looks. Exapeslly from my dad.
I hurry to sit back down in my seat while the interviewer tried to remember the question she had ask us.

** 15 minutes later **

We answered our last question and the camera guy said " Cut! " And we were done.

" Thanks guys for the interview. "

" No problem. "

Riker tells her. He is the leader so he does must of the talking.

We walked to the green room to hang before the concert.
We all walked in and then my mom and dad last, so he closed the door in a slamming matter!
My first thought was ' crap! '

" What were you thinking?!?! "

I just stayed quite... I felt bad for answering it, but I had to know.

" Ross!!!! "

" What? "

" Answering your stupid phone in the middle of an interview?!?! "

" I thought it was someone I knew! "

" And you couldn't call THEM BACK?!?! "

" No. "

I say quite...

" Wow Ross. I'm really disappointed in you! "

" Of course you are! You always are!!! "

" That's not true. I'm very proud of you. You've just been acting different lately. "

" I know. Because I'm on drugs right? "

He didn't say anything after that. I just walked out, walked to the bus.
The fans were gone when I got out side so it was easier to get to the bus.

I jumped on my bunk closing my eyes thinking...
Not too long after my eyes started getting wet.

My dad thinks I'm on drugs, Laura hates me!!!!

I just thought for the hole time I was there, of all the crap that's happened.

Then I just had enough!

I jumped off my bunk and went to the little space for a bathroom we have on the bus.
I looked under the sink and grabbed Ratliff's bathroom bag.
I dug around in it trying not to change my mind.

I finally found his razor and fooled around with it a little trying to get one of the blades out.
Finally I got it out then thought twice about what I'm about to do.

" No time to think! "

I put my lift arm over the sick and my other hand held the razor over my wrist. I put pressure on the razor and moved down a little. I felt pain but also relief. I did at least 4 streaks from side to side on my wrist.
Blood slowly but fast started coming out and was all over my hand and arm, so I stopped.

I turned the tap water on and held my wrist under it for a bit to clean it up.

I cleaned the blood off the blade and put it back into the rest of the razor then put it all away under the sink.

My wrist was still bleeding a bit so I took some toilet paper and put presser over it. It stopped so I went out side and found a garbage bin and put the blooded toilet paper in it not wanting my mom to see it on the bus, I went back to the bus and couldn't believe what I just did but...

I felt better.

I wasn't thinking as much about Laura or my dad. I was thinking more about the pain that I just caused myself. I looked though my suit case to find a long arm shirt to cover the cuts to wear tonight for the show, it will be hot to wear cause I'm always moving around on stage but I don't want anyone at the concert nor my family to see it! I put it on and after laid back down on my bunk and waited for someone to tell me when the meet and great starts.